Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Almost a Year[M&B]

Go down

Which should I specialize in when I begin forming my warband once again?

Almost a Year[M&B] I_vote_lcap0%Almost a Year[M&B] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Almost a Year[M&B] I_vote_lcap100%Almost a Year[M&B] I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Almost a Year[M&B] Empty Almost a Year[M&B]

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 30 Nov 2012, 2:04 am

Well, I feel inclined to share my rises and falls...
I'd started off again on a fresh playthrough: though I brought the previous stats over via M&B's gloriosh .txt character stats. So, I'd happened by the same events again and again...
Though tonight, I'd felt I was finally in the clear after seizing a castle and holing up a very hardy garrison.
But sure enough, within a week I was besieged. I was facing 1707 with 350 not including me.
In the initial attack: I had the goddamned best idea of running out of my castle and harassing the siege tower moving towards my castle: it worked hell'a fine but the siege tower inevitably got to the walls and I was knocked unconscious. As such: the next wave started and I was brought back.
This wave: I went out alone again and, instead, targetted their archers so they couldn't shoot back at my archers on the walls. THAT worked hell'a fine and it was only trumped when they hit the walls and they were sent to charge by the AI. I repeated this over four waves until I was brutally unconscious: effectively taking out the 1707 to 402.
I lost, but I'm planning on returning: as per usual.
So you can see: my guys were not in a tacticool position or elite enough as the 300 Spartons at Thermopylae.
ALRIGHT! Voting time. Tomorrow, I'll be going again but feel free to give me advice. Participate in the poll too
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down