Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game.

Go down

Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game. Empty Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game.

Post by Karmiz on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:19 am

ermahgerd
Karmiz
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game. Empty Re: Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game.

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:57 am

WOAHWUT
MUST GET
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game. Empty Re: Steam added the demo for the new X-Com game.

Post by Karmiz on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 1:38 am

Just beat it.

Overview of the demo- Mission 1- Tutorial Mission: The operatives are sent in to investigate an event in Berlin. Several asteroids crashed into a civilian area, the meteors revealed themselves as metallic pods which infected the civilians with a parsite. (CHRYSSALIDS ON LEVEL FUCKING 1. Luckily, this level was rigged to end a certain way. All is good.) A German recon team was sent in, but was shot out of the sky. X-COM was sent in after that. Since the fucktarded tutorial bot made me put my soldiers in godawful positions, only one man survived.

After that I was introduced to the headquarters, and was given the choice between one of two abduction missions. The mission I chose took my team to Houston. This time, the fucktarded tutorial bot let me do it myself. 0 casualties. Killed 5 ET's, captured another. Only 'bad' thing that happened was the teams sniper was brought down to his last hitpoint. Literally. One more shot would kill him. And then it ended.
Karmiz
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

Tried it. Was sad when it ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 6:35 pm

Same, it was too short :/
gonna get the game on the fifteenth :3
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down