Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Oslo was talking to me yesterday...

Go down

Oslo was talking to me yesterday... Empty Oslo was talking to me yesterday...

Post by Stereo on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 10:25 am

...and he told me that some of you guys were planning a DDO session. He already briefed me on a lot of things, but I want to shed some more light, dust things up a bit, and organize this a little more.

I have been told that Goat and Oslo are in for sure. But Oslo told me that maybe Alleygory and Beowulf were going to join us. So I am going to need some confirmed answers, so that then I won't be surprised when we are getting an invite in the middle of a quest.

As well as knowing who is going to be there, I am going to need to know who is playing what.

Oslo has told me he is going to be a paladin. He also said that Goat was probably going to play another ranger. And I am going to be the group healer.

I am also going to need to know names of characters.

And finally, we need to make some times up. Get a bit of a schedule going. Because my schedule is rather... limited. I'd like to know what times to expect you guys to get on, character classes, names, and who is going to be there. And time zones. Make sure you include your time zone. :>

We're supposed to be playing on the server "Cannith".
Stereo
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Oslo was talking to me yesterday... Empty Re: Oslo was talking to me yesterday...

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 11:29 am

Give me the server name or ip or something...
I probably won't join this time but I might later...
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Oslo was talking to me yesterday... Empty Re: Oslo was talking to me yesterday...

Post by Stereo on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

The server that Oslo said we'd be on is called, "Cannith."

My favored soul is complete, and her name is Adaleon!
Stereo
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down