Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass

Go down

Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass Empty Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:18 am

Total War:Rome...
Playing as Greeks
Seems legit...
I'm doing amazingly well for my first time in ages playing a TW game, let alone a pre-musket one. Thracians and Romans don't got nothing on my Hoplite Phalanx & Peltast guts Human Fortress...
Just decided to put this up to hear other people's experiences with other factions...
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass Empty Re: Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass

Post by Keval on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:31 am

Well, I haven't played Rome for some time, but I'm currently playing Empire as the Maratha Confederacy. I defended my capital with three Armed Peasantry units, a Hindu Musketeer unit, and a mortar. Against an army that was mostly cavalry, but still I was happy as fuck.
Keval
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass Empty Re: Hnnngreeknngh Total War: Rome, kicking some srs ass

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 11:37 am

ohyes
It's so fun defending against cav. in sieges :3
they just run around the walls and your muskets just slowly pick them away...
I usually play as Prussia or Austria... I started as Austria though so it has the most progress... Martha Confederation seems to be the most chill group for all my campaigns .3.
And the fact it controls all of India makes me want to go over the Pacific to fight the remnants of Indians...
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down