Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Househead breaks down Demolition

Go down

Househead breaks down Demolition Empty Househead breaks down Demolition

Post by Vero on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 6:33 am

First off, your going to want to be a running and gunning person. If you aren't, you ran out of luck. Secondly, you have to know where to sit and camp at choke points for your team so the enemy will be stalled for a short while. That short while you stall them can inevitably change the whole game.

First off, you'll need the basic weapons. What I lug around is simple;
An M4A1 with a red dot sight and kick proficiency
A SMAW
A Semtex and 2 Flashbangs
The perks sleight of hand, quickdraw, and I believe stalker.

The class is engineered for speed, not firepower. You'll blow through the 90 rounds you have pretty fast, and the SMAW is to take down vehicles or a last resort. It's pretty useful if you use it right.

Anyhow, let's get to the killstreaks. You want to support your team, not be a hogging idiot. I chose the Support killstreak with Ballistic Vests, Stealth Bomber, and Juggernaut. The Ballistic vests is for your team. The stealth bomber is to clear out a bomb site or kill enemies rushing at it. The Juggernaut is either to defend the bombsite or cause a distraction. EVERYONE wants to kill the juggernaut. Trust me on that.

Gameplay, you want to just run around the map at the start. Gun down as many people as possible. If you run out of ammo, pick up weapons. When someone plants the bomb, or your all going to one bombsite, find a way to slip in and kill the enemies, or if there's none, find a good camping spot. ALWAYS aim down your sights. That's what quickdraw is for. If enemies are coming one way, or your to scared to get up and check, toss a flashbang or semtex.

Now, let's cover equipment. Use the semtex on bombsite. 7 out of 10 times you will get a kill. Don't use frags, people can throw them back. And the semtex has a chance of sticking to somebody. Also use the flashbang if your about to rush the site. Make sure you don't flash yourself.

Above all, you'll need to cooperate with your teammates, which is pretty hard. If you can't, find somewhere you fit in and make do.

Ta-da.
Vero
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

https://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Househead breaks down Demolition Empty Re: Househead breaks down Demolition

Post by Imafighter on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 9:48 pm

Househead of Helghan wrote:

Above all, you'll need to cooperate with your teammates, which is pretty hard. If you can't, find somewhere you fit in and make do.

This statement is the truest of all.
Imafighter
Imafighter
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 10:37 am

Teamwork is key to any game.

But when you see me play any game, I'll always lone-wolf it. Mostly due to the fact that nobody'll ever act as a team. And when somebody finally does act as team, it'll take me the last round to realise it.
Stereo
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:07 am

Stereowned wrote:Teamwork is key to any game.

But when you see me play any game, I'll always lone-wolf it. Mostly due to the fact that nobody'll ever act as a team. And when somebody finally does act as team, it'll take me the last round to realise it.
Get some friends.
Play online with them.
What's gonna work? Teamwork!

Goat
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 1:06 pm

Goat 21 wrote:

Get some friends.
Play online with them.

>Tried that.
>We should have made an epic fail montage.
Vero
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

https://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:18 pm

Househead of Helghan wrote:
Goat 21 wrote:

Get some friends.
Play online with them.

>Tried that.
>We should have made an epic fail montage.

I usually lone wolf it, but sometimes me and my friends go in to a Ground War match and split ourselves up in to fireteams of 3.
Karmiz
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down