Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

M&B with Fire and Sword

Go down

M&B with Fire and Sword Empty M&B with Fire and Sword

Post by Keval on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 5:45 pm

I finally got the full version, and I'm currently a Level 5 and working for the Russians.

Any tips?
Keval
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

M&B with Fire and Sword Empty Re: M&B with Fire and Sword

Post by Stereo on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 5:58 pm

Do not beleive the enemy will not strike twice.

Primo example-o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZpiAqdDSM&feature=BFa&list=UUd1FZhhjEMG7-3SpfxPcOYA
Stereo
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

Stereo; the enemy rarely attacks twice in WFAS. Most of the time; they route and you can flee. Although your right in terms you start over in rounds to take out the enemy; but yeah...
ON A TIP's NOTE
Use concentrated fire; wait until their within deadly distance and open fire. You can use this through the commands '1,2,3,4,5 - 1,2,3,4,5- etc' or through hitting 'Backspace' and clicking on hold fire.
and try to stay behind your soldiers when you do that... AND FARM VILLAGES BY PILLAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:48 pm

Alright, thanks.
Keval
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 11:55 am

I'm up to 28 troops again after I signed a mercenary contract with the Kingdom of Sweden, when I had 40 or so troops.

(Still when I had 40) I was headed South towards Myadzelk Castle when I noticed it was being besieged by Polish Commonwealth. I attracted the attention of one of the bigger regiments and moved north and crossed a bridge. At the other end were Swedish regiments with about 100 soldiers each. The Polish caught up to me, but I was reinforced by the Swedish. It was a 287 on 141, I think. We easily destroyed them only losing three men and 14 were wounded. We killed about 120 something and wounded about 10. I followed the Swedish back into battle for Myadzelk Castle, so many troops my PC almost couldn't handle it, about 400 in all. We were victorious and Myadzelk was safe, for now.

I fell back into Swedish territory, only to be ambushed by Muscovite Tsardom (Swedes were at war with both, but they were at war with eachother, three way war.) at the same river crossing where I had ambushed the Poles. It was a 40 on 81. On the first wave, I placed my marksman on a hill and the Infantry at the foot of it. I placed my Cavalry far away just in case if I needed a Cavalry Charge. They attacked with mainly Infantry and Cavalry, only about three marksmen. My Marksmen made quick work of all of them before they reached my infantry.

Wave 2. More Cavalry and tons of Marksmen. My entire Infantry line was wiped out. It was only myself and my Marksmen, as well as the Cavalry. My Marksmen and I shot down the last of them, hoping it was the end. It wasn't.

Wave 3. Shitloads and shitloads of Infantry, some Cav (Winged Hussars, mostly) and some Marksmen. By then, it was only my Cavalry, ten strong, four of my Marksmen, and I. I was only armed with a Simple Wheellock Carbine and a Cracked Saber, 21c on swing I believe. I got an across map shot, which I was very happy about. By the time they reached us, I had called in my Cavalry, which were wiped out. Yes, completely wiped out. It was about a 40 on 5. End of story, we managed to kill 21 I think it was before they even reached the foot of the hill, where we killed about 3 more and about 4 more in melee combat.

I was then dragged as a prisoner of war for an entire month, before a Deserters regiment who had captured me brought me close to the Cossack Hetmanate territory. There, I grew stronger, gained money, and I am now riding back into Sweden, to answer a Call to Arms by King Carl Gustaf.
Keval
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 2:47 pm

Gotta love the stories that come from Mount & Blade
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator