Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

THE END

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE END

Post by TitanSeraph on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

"END" started as something as innocent as it was possibly possible - for it started as a simple, non sentient hoover droid.

The said hoover droid worked in an old lab, cleaning up day and night... Until one of the soon to be fired, criminal and insane scientists took the small droid.

They had altered a batch of nanobacterium, with programing encryption. And simply doused it upon the small hoover droid - which, at the time, was no bigger than a boot.

It's new prime directive : Consume. The scientist was mad at the corporation, and had planned for the little droid to wreck havoc before being broken.

Boy, was he wrong. The little harmless hoover was able to absorb and make use of everything - be it flesh, minerals, machinery or circuitry. And it did as it was meant to.

It consumed.

The hoover went around sucking energy off energy lines. Then a vehicles. Then tools. And within a week, "END" was now comprised of entire buildings, streets and massive fibres of both organic and synthethic, bacteria and fibre like flesh.

But it didn't stop there. A ship was sent to destroy it... And the ship was also consumed - the massive monstruosity now wielding weapons all over it's body, and a gigantic mass laser canon.

What's worse, it didn't stop there. The small droid, deep within the core of "END" connected computer parts. Processor. Dead bodies. Drones. Forming new and improved neural paths and ways.

Now, END simply wanders, ever hungered, ever consuming, having shaped itself an elderitch monstrosity inspired by those old japaneese god lizard movies.

And he is fully intent on playing the part.

END is loaded with weapons - from tentacles hooked up to chainsaw and tools, to wrecked military vehicles embedded upon it's hull, to the wreckage of a military base and warship.

End stands 620 meters tall. And each sun dawn, he looks to the sun's fading warm light - thinking of the unlimited energy source, and the possibly of his gluttonous hunger being satisfied.

Fully drawn from scratch! This is a RP boss idea I've cooked up... And how things can grow. From such a harmless drones, to a monster of biblical proportions...

Do you want to use this thing, or face him in a RP? Inform me > : D

ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE A GOJIRRAAAAAA.

ALL HE WANTED WAS TO SUCKKKK
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

http://www.madomm.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE END

Post by Acceleradiant on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:53 pm

Nuking it from orbit now doesn't seem like a viable tactic.
Glass it from orbit maybe?
Acceleradiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 1:40 am

Introduce it to a 2nd version of itself. Who wins??
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

And then people tried to kill it xD

Well, bruteforce doesn't seem like a great option. I mean, sure - it's made of mostly civilian structures, flesh, bone and some odd military gear... Meaning it's not well protected. But as long as the little fucker hoover bot lives, this may not work.

If it can hide or survive, this might not work...

I could see glassing working... Let's say 60% chances?

It could just hide or bury underground.

As to second version of itself, the smarter one would win actually. Because it'd prolly be able to outsmart or manipulate it.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Acceleradiant on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:08 pm

Or if it's too smart for itself...
double trouble
Acceleradiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:23 pm

TitanSeraph wrote:And then people tried to kill it xD

Well, bruteforce doesn't seem like a great option. I mean, sure - it's made of mostly civilian structures, flesh, bone and some odd military gear... Meaning it's not well protected. But as long as the little fucker hoover bot lives, this may not work.

As to second version of itself, the smarter one would win actually. Because it'd prolly be able to outsmart or manipulate it.

OP alert
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 5:59 pm

Vero wrote:
TitanSeraph wrote:And then people tried to kill it xD

OP alert
Well, coming from sir circlejerking mcgee, not surprised.

I guess I'm just gonna debunk this right away:

This thing is clearly made of buildings, flesh and stuff found on the go - recycled materials. Meaning it isn't "solid". It can be crippled, damaged, incapacitated, and it's main body can be destroyed.
Radioactivity can also probably burn the flesh very effectively, leaving the machinery.

The main worry is from the use of "overkill" weapons which could lead to the source of this entire thing - hooverbot mcgee - possibly escaping. One of the best possible ways to deal with it could be to prevent it's escape. Or, as soon as the thing is incapacitated, retrieve or destroy the hooverbot.

Or simply talk it into flying into the sun. It's glutonous. Not to mention starting from scrap means it'll likely be weaker or less inteligent than the current state it is in.

I mean, I could go on. It's a Kaiju. It's a spooky giant monster. There are far more OP things.

Because "OP ALERT" is such a constructive criticism - especially when it comes from the admin who didn't give enough of a damn to even consider stuff.

It is a problem. That's true. A problem which can be dealt with. OP is when a cannot be dealt with - be it destroyed or anything.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 6:50 pm

I'd get my old Ion cannon and blast the shit out of it from space.
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:08 pm

TitanSeraph wrote:sir circlejerking mcgee,

If we're going to be childish and use unneeded names then clearly my point was already made.

If you're going to attack an observation then you need to work on your inferiority complex. I've not said a nasty word about it, made a simple observation and here we go with someone calling me names and attacking my post.

Please grow up, sir.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 11:29 pm

Hey now, there is no need to be getting up and up about anything, cool it guys.
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:05 am

Mr One wrote:I'd get my old Ion cannon and blast the shit out of it from space.
Now, that'd probably get the job done. Gotta make sure you hit the guy who infected the hoover drone as well though.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:28 pm

Which kind of ion cannon are we talking? C&C? Star Wars? Homeworld series? xD
Travis
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:26 pm

Travis wrote:Which kind of ion cannon are we talking? C&C? Star Wars? Homeworld series? xD
Assuming an orbital one, C&C grade at least. Let's not forget that thing's made of cartillage, buildings and flesh - while a nuke would scorch and ionize the surface and incapacitate it, the hoover drone could survive. 

Ion cannon has the capacity to shoot it from above and with luck pinpoint where the fucker hoover drone is through the use of a sensor satelite.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 12:20 am

I win :3
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 5:38 am

Not exactly.
"Winning", in this scenario, would be to disable the END with as little cost as possible. Using a WMD for this task is the "easy way out", not to mention the collateral damage.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

when the collateral is not your collateral

who gives a damn how many civvies die

or whoever owns the planet
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 7:52 pm

But if they're your civilians and your planet, why the hell would you want to render a large chunk of the populace dead and a sizable portion of the planet uninhabitable.
Travis
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 8:20 pm

Travis wrote:But if they're your civilians and your planet, why the hell would you want to render a large chunk of the populace dead and a sizable portion of the planet uninhabitable.

FOR BLOOD.

GIVE ME MY WAR PAINT.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:05 pm

if you would consider using a nuke on a planet that belongs to you

you probably don't care in the first place
Wehrmacht Cat