Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

The Duverian Empire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Duverian Empire

Post by Vero on Mon 21 Apr 2014, 10:49 pm

Description:
The Proclamation of the Duverian Empire by King Ostrovich VII, who would become Duver Ostrovich I in the Royal Kothinian Palace, former Darkona.

Description:
Duver Ostrovich I, the first Emperor of the Duverian Empire. Having the shortest reign of all the emperors due to the advanced age he was at when Duveria ascended from a state to an empire, he laid much of the foundations and groundwork for the creation of the Duverian Empire.

Description:
Duver Ostrovich II, the second Emperor of Duveria and son of Ostrovich I after a blood feud among the brothers for control of the Empire. A strong militarist, he advocated autocratic rule by the Empire and transformed the adequate Duverian Army into one of the best on the planet. In his later years he created the Duverian parliament to avoid upheaval by the lower classes over Imperial policies.

Description:
Duver Ostrovich III, the current Emperor of Duveria. Related by blood as a first cousin to King Gandro IX of Ilver and Keval Varen IV of Korrav, he locked both Duveria and Ilver in a economic and military alliance while expanding the Duverian High Seas Fleet. Among the most recent years, Ostrovich III has launched Duverian Imperialism across Bonyase in hopes of upholding the 'Human's Burden' and increasing Duveria's power and prestige.

Description:
Duverian Naval Uniform.

Description:
Duverian Army Uniform

Last edited by Duver Ostrovich III on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Duverian Empire

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 4:11 pm

"transformed the adequate Duverian Army into one of the best on the planet"

hah..

hahaha...

More like a larger close contender.

.....Joking of course

Anyway, on a serious note, nice pictures. Are these of Bismark's German empire? Or Prussia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 6:27 pm

They are of the German Empire and Tsar Nicholas II.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:23 pm

I remember seeing a parody of the first image, where everyone was wearing aprons and wielding cooking utinsels in a kitchen.
Now that's all I can see...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top