Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

A slightly detailed RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A slightly detailed RP

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 5:59 am

So, I was thinking... okay that's a lie, I was just watching a Y-vid series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlEkZFUWxM&list=PL-oTJHKXHicSxBj2DMq_zmJ0QALrhKzVg

And I was like 'Hey... There were a lot of RP's with this general depth.' So I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to pick back up.

I intend for this to be an idea of a structure for an RP, not the actual content of the RP.
I think it would be interesting if the RP's would take place in a more active location, like the Y-vids, maybe over skype or piratepad. And after each 'session' there would be an overview/reflection on an official RP on FF.

The main thing that I like about this is that it would be a fairly action packed, be it emotionally or physically, RP. 
The RP wouldn't demand a mic, since most of us seem to not enjoy talking over the net. 

I'm curious if anyone is interested in this idea, then we can focus on giving this skeleton some meat and marrow.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: A slightly detailed RP

Post by Drow on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 7:50 am

I find that using Skype as a platform is actually pretty good at keeping players on, since it's easier to forget about a piratepad or what-have-you. 

As I've been running my own Skype RP, I'd be for this.
Drow
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top