Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Modern Horror anybody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Modern Horror anybody?

Post by Kazran on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 9:43 pm

As the title states, I'm keen on doing some modern horror in the vein of HP Lovecraft. Anybody interested? I have a town named for it, Lenoresfield, Rural New England, but not much else because I want to know if anybody is up for it.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Horror anybody?

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 10:20 pm

Trevor Landton at your service, you have my full and complete attention. Please, do explain the, interesting and less then sane problems you might be experiencing at this given town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 10:34 pm

Several of my works in the library address this, but not enough. This town is basically likely to at any given moment have something terrifying happen in it. 

The most terrifying examples of things that happen in this town are the Spider Queen and the mysterious incident of Mr. Alexander Jenkin's Diary. Grannies are sometimes peculiar around mirrors. There was also an incident beneath a tree used for hanging people. Not to mention that occasionally a boy will cry sheep and disappear, adding to the number of Missing Cases. There's also this weird burned out house where legend reputes that a man praised a Raven Lord and created a mansion dedicated to ravens. There's also an old and no longer used mask shop where the owner may or may not have summoned a demon to resurrect his wife.

There are a few more stories that are off-site, so I'd rather not link them.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acceleradiant on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:15 pm

It seems pretty good, for an idea. I'm not a big horror fan though...
Acceleradiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Wed 15 Jan 2014, 11:15 pm

That's fine Accel.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content