Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Collaboration I - COMPLETE

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Collaboration I - COMPLETE

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

You know how expensive that would be to equip on your all your ground forces? Don't get me started. And, the Empire obviously rules from space. There tech is better than the Covenants. Why do you argue a fight you cannot win?

Last edited by Mazed on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:21 am

craft being lost if the craft of making them is lost, you can't force anyone to make it for you. And if you can't make them, there would only be a limited number of them Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:25 am

dude the covenant ships have shields, they have plasma weapons and laser point defense turrets. They have the same exact tech as empire ships. The deathstar is rare and expensive and slow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:27 am

It said between the Galactic Civil War and the Yuuzhan Vong war. It was obviously lost in the war with the Yuuhzan Vong. They dominated the galaxy.

My temper is running real short, so if you want to act like a bull headed ass hole, don't expect to come back for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:28 am

AND THE DEATHSTAR CAN BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR SHIPS. NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FUCKING FIREPOWER IT PACKS WITH THE WEAPONS THAT ISN'T IS PLANET DESTROYING ONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:29 am

Im not bull headed. Im putting forth lots of evidence to support my opinion. Sort of like that persuasive essay I did a few months back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:30 am

You win. Make it Forerunners vs empire then. Not empire vs covenant, since the covenant is so weak and has so little hope of winning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:34 am

Would you like me to begin to dig up flaws and state current ones, or are you actually going to try to make progress on the collaboration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:37 am

I said you win Cool

Forerunners vs empire. Before the forerunner flood war, the milky way went out of control and colided with the empire's galaxcy. The empire would be in disarray as a result. They would think the forerunners did it and attack them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:40 am

Meh, here was my idea:

As the battle on Installation 00, otherwise known as the Ark progresses, Sangheili-human forces and Covenant Loyalists fight farther into the Ark and discover a very new sight. Men clad in all white armor, fighting men clad in jungle fatigues and little to no armor.

Its obviously a battle between the Rebels and Empire, if you're wondering. I want to add onto that however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:41 am

How did the empire and rebels get on the ark Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:43 am

Well the Ark is outside the Milky Way, so the Rebels could have made a random hyperspace jump and the Empire could of followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:47 am

Correction, the Ark is at the edge of the Milky way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:48 am

Halopedia states it is outside the Milky Way.

Back to top Go down

Never mind. Mazed thats a great idea. DO IT.

Back to top Go down

We need a more descriptive plot, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:49 am

The Ark is about 218 (exactly 262,144) light years from the galactic center.

Does that specificly say its outside the milky way. No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:53 am

Who gives a shit. Its in empty space.

Anyhow,

During the battle of Installation 00, or the "Ark" in 2552 on the humans military calendar, something weird has happened. After Human-Sangheili forces and Covenant Loyalists entered the inner bowels of the Ark, they discovered men clad in all white, firing red projectiles at men clad in jungle fatigues who fired red projectiles back. Strangely, when a man got hit, the place where he got hit turned black and the skin and flesh began to burn. After the men clad in white killed all the men clad in jungle fatigues they turned their weapons on the the Human-Sangheili forces and Covenant Loyalists......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:54 am

The skin turning black and burning isn't strange. Covenant plasma weapons do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:56 am

Would you see red projectiles doing that, with men who look like Spartans? Not really....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

Well in real life lasers are red. Star Wars blasters fire super heated balls of energy. So do covenant plasma rifles. They both cause 2nd and 3rd degree burns. Something very hot will burn your skin off. And the UNSC and covenant know what lasers are, they use lasers. So any effects they cause shouldn't be a surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:00 am

Yes, but Star Wars lasers don't make you bleed. Have you ever noticed that when someone dies from a Spartan laser or plasma weapon, there is always blood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:02 am

Don't you think its kind of retarded the blasters don't make you bleed? I mean its burning a hole in your skin, a hole blood can leak out of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:04 am

It burns all the flesh around the hole, basically boiling the blood. And since the projectiles are superheated, they keep the burned area at a constant temperature.

And remember, Star Wars materials are different than Halo materials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:08 am

After the flesh is burned by the blaster, it cools. You know that right? Blood would start coming out, but not right away. And if you die from the hit, that means it penetrated your armor. In the movies the storm troopers usually died in one shot in the center of the chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top