Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Diablo III

Go down

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 5:22 am

I binged the shit out of that game...
Say what you want about it but I loved it. I don't know if it's because I've been depraved of an actually awesome game that I feel doesn't need mods in the first ten minutes of me playing it. But man...
I just... I have no words for how I would describe me playing it other than binging the shit out of it.
All of my last night and today was just filled with me playing that game.
So uh... safe to say, I will probably be focused on medieval esque games.

One thing I did not like. Leah is F!Shep. Well, I was okay with it, but I couldn't stop hearing F!Shep...
I think one of the definative things I loved about that game was that the Mage's VA is Alucard. Or at least sounds helluva lot like'im. And damnit, I can't get enough of that VA's smoothe ass voice. I feel like a woman when he talks, I get all jelly-feeling and heated. 

I've only played Mage since I thought to myself 'Hey, I'll probably relate to this guy because he looks sexy, I look sexy, we should click like... something'
So I chose the Mage, and I loved it.

WHICH IS SURPRISING.
BECAUSE IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. FROM FRIENDS OR SOMETHING.
FUCKING VIKINGS. LEAVE THE BOOKS.
HEADBUTT THAT SHIT.

But yeah, I've a sudden interest in magic, I'll probably start playing a lot of mage characters. Which will be very different, I think, since I usually RP as a heavy melee and/or ranged person in a physical sense, not a magicuu sense.
And if you also haven't noticed, my social skills have just went in the gutter because of this binge. Tomorrow's school is gonna be shit, but people are going to love my professional awkward-smoothe attitude again. People get creeped out when you're not expressive and more disciplined, especially when you state how you feel sometimes...
I've been called a robot before. Like, in a kind of serious tone from a lady. 

I should go to bed before I embarrass myself. 

But anyhow; do discuss Diablo 3.

I'm kind of anxious for a RP [I always feel like it should be 'an RP'] that involves magics. Not exactly like Diablu but something like it. I mostly want to try out this magic-focus character... I think Jinjin's WIP RP should suffice when and if it comes out, hopefully it does.
 ALRIGHT
I NEED TO STOP TALKING.
I WILL POST MY CHARACTER IN A MOMENT[maybe]. THEN I WILL PROBABLY DRAW FAN ART. HOPEFULLY SFW.

Does it irritate people that I use '[]' instead of '()'? I like '[]' since it's faster and looks cooler...
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post by Stereo on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 11:07 am

I didn't hate Diablo 3, but I also didn't exactly like it. I am a story kind of person. And Diablo has been about story. Diablo 2... Fan-fucking-tastic. It was so good, just everything. (Slight fan-gasm.)

But Diablo 3, after the initial, "OHHHH I'm playing this I'm so excited!" wore off, it was kind of dull. Now, it had it's heated moments,
Spoiler:
like when they decided to fucking kill off Decard. Like, seriously!? You just killed my item identifier from Diablo 2!! I'll never play D2 the same!!
. But it just felt really dull in some parts of the story. And I was not entirely pleased with the ending. It left me feeling incredibly unsatisfied, and thinking there would be a DLC.

Oh, by the way, there's a DLC. The cinematic is on YouTube. "Reaper of Souls".
Stereo
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 06 Jan 2014, 4:24 pm

Yuh, I know about the DLC.

I was also a bit anticipating more from the ending, but in the end, I like to think they were trying to leave it open for your own interpretation of after the ending. And since I'm all about making my own story, I was pretty k with that.

I have played Diablo II and I'll be honest; it went too slow for me. I tried to stick with it but it just lacked any momentum for me and I just stopped playing after a while.

For the most part, I'm a 'The Journey is its own reward' type of player so ending's don't rightly matter to me. And there was enough awesome visuals, sound, or other thing to keep me going.

Spoiler:
I was a bit disappointed by how unphased everyone was over Leah's (presumed pl0x ;=;) death. 

Spoiler:

And I Was also amusingly angry when I killed Azmodan and everyone came in all 'Oh look at what we did!' I sat there with furrowed brow and yelled
'YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I SHOCK PULSE'D AND DISINTIGRATED THAT MOFO. NOT YOU. ME ;n;'

There are a lot of other little things that I could list that irked me but they're all very tiny things that I'd find in any other game.[/without mods] 
And, like I'd said, there aren't many games that've been released recently that I've had genuine 'I can't stop' Fun with. Again, without mods.
Bloodtrailkiller
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down