Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Naval Crew (Poss. 1700s?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naval Crew (Poss. 1700s?)

Post by Guest on Thu 02 Jan 2014, 9:23 pm

Hiya Folks!

I've been tempted to do a small RP that would follow a crew of a naval vessel, but I thought I'd see if there was any appeal for something such as this in the community.

What I would prefer to do is have the time set in the 1700-1800s, so we have the classic cloth, sea shanties and rum; albeit I wouldn't complain about a more modern version but I feel like a modern one would begin to be slightly daunting when you swap a basic cannon for a computer operated machine that fires rainbows and also makes a nice espresso. 

But what about the ship, I hear you ask? Going along the idea of 1700-1800s, I would probably say a Frigate, subject to advice and opinions. 28 to 32 guns, thinking two decks. Then there's also the matter of the occupation, I would like to say Privateers for the Royal Navy but if anyone wants to be a rogue pirate or even loyal to a navy that could also work! 

Come and give opinions! I'd be glad to hear a representative call on the idea and the proposals I've put up.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top