Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Apoc RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apoc RP

Post by Keval on Thu 26 Dec 2013, 7:26 pm

Since most of the Apocalypse RP's we've been putting out aren't really turning out successful, I thought I'd toss in another. Good idea, right?

I was thinking we should do one where the the Apocalypse has already started, but isn't as fresh as usual. What I mean by that is that most of the extreme chaos and anarchy would be settled, in contrast to how most Zombie RP's usually start. 
However, it's not so far ahead as to where big factions have risen up and are beginning to control large territories.
So basically, in between the two. Survivors have settled and have gotten used to the new twisted world they're living in. Most are just lone wolves, wandering around by themselves, and some have banded together into smaller bands/tribes.

Yup. So, what do you guys think?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Apoc RP

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 12:29 am

I'd be down for that.

Should we start up a piratepad?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 12:55 am

Why do people say down these days?
I'm up for it. Freakin, Maus shooing away my dear Era :c
I feel like it'd be very Oregon-Trailish with people creating big wagon parties from junked buses and stuff drawn by horses or some'n.
'Cause, y'know... Harses'r'sum'n.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm

Yeah sure that works. Excuse me if I take a long time to reply, I've got a fever.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 8:38 pm

I'm wondering if it's possible to do a post-apocalyptic RP set in ancient/medieval times. It could work.

But on BTK's idea, maybe people are trying to travel to a fabled safe haven or something? Sure, you could be nomadic and just wander aimlessly but that might get repetitive.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum