Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Collaboration I - COMPLETE

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Collaboration I - COMPLETE

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

My thoughts dwell on Halo and Star Wars crossover....but my mind has 2 questions;

1. How should it happen?

2. What Star Wars era should it be? The Clone Wars? The Galactic Civil War?

Last edited by Mazed on Thu 03 Feb 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Collaboration I - COMPLETE

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:18 pm

Clone wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:25 pm

I think the Galactic Civil War would be better. The Empire would go into genocidal rage, wanting to destroy both the Covenant and UNSC with there advanced technology, and feared and well trained Stormtrooper Corps. It may cause the Covenant and UNSC to bond together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:28 pm

The covenant are just as advanced as the empire. Except the death star. Thats one thing. I belive the factions in star wars use plasma based weaponry. I know for a fact they also have energy shields. Maybe you could delete the UNSC in your colarboration, then the covenant empire pops out of nowhere and invades everybody?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

The Empire used laser based technology. The Clone Troopers used plasma, as it worked better on droids than lasers did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:33 pm

Plasma would work just as good against living creatures.

The covenant ARE more advanced than the empire! Their higher ranked infantry units like the elites have personall energy shields. All the empire's infantry and ground vehicles lack energy shields.

How about forerunners vs the empire, who would win that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:34 pm

The Empire is distinctly better. They have weapons far beyond the Covenant; the Covenant only copy, they do not create as humans do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

Forerunners vs empire. Who win?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

Empire. You must remember, the Empire controls a much wider galaxy than both the Forerunners and Covenant. The Covenant controlled the Orian Arm of the galaxy. The Forerunners did not control the galaxy. The Empire controlled thousands of Star Systems, with a fleet bigger than the Covenant's and UNSC's combined.

" "The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
―Darth Vader

Stormtroopers were the elite soldiers of the Galactic Empire. Like Imperial-class Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters, stormtroopers served as ever present reminders of the Emperor's power, extensions of his will, and a method of keeping the Empire's thousands of star systems in line through fear."

The Sangheili and brutes are fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:40 pm

Actually the forerunners controlled the entire galaxcy.

Quote from halopedia

"Soon after, the Forerunners became the dominant species in the galaxy, their empire spanning over three million fertilized and habituated worlds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:41 pm

"The clone troopers, now proudly bearing the honorable rank of Imperial stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example."
―Emperor Palpatine during the Declaration of a New Order

As the Clone Wars reached its end, the clone trooper veterans that defended the Old Republic emerged as the feared enforcers of the New Order. As Emperor Palpatine declared the formation of the first Galactic Empire, the clones of the late Jango Fett were rechristened as Imperial stormtroopers. Lacking the guidance of the Jedi Generals, stormtroopers were "cut loose" to brutally enforce the new Imperial doctrine, to which they quickly built a reputation as merciless, uncompromising soldiers indoctrinated with unconditional loyalty to Emperor Palpatine.

You must remember, Clone Troopers were stronger than the average man, making a near perfect army. And with no Jedi restraints....well your screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:49 pm

The Sangheili (Latin Macto cognatus, meaning "I glorify my kin") are a saurian species of fierce, proud, strong, agile and intelligent warriors and skilled combat tacticians. Sangheili are named after their home planet, Sanghelios. Known to Humans as Elites, due to their adeptness and skill in combat, the Sangheili formed the military backbone of the Covenant for almost the entirety of its existence.

Sangheili are way stronger than humans. They are bigger, faster, more agile, and stronger than your average stormtrooper. Stormtroopers are just normal humans, just cloned. They couldn't win against Sangheili in close combat. Snapped necks, ripped off arms, many broken bones, crushed skulls, you get the idea. Sangheili are just as intelligent to and have better developed senses.

They also have energy shields, which stormtroopers lack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:52 pm

Not ALL Stormtroopers carry energy shields. Stormtrooper Commanders carry them, and Shadow stormtroopers do also. Images will come up in a second of them.

Stormtrooper Commander:

Shadow Stormtrooper:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011, 11:57 pm

Storm commandos don't have energy shields. They have a generator in their armor that creates a sound dampening field, but not energy shields.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

They don't have small portable energy shields intergrated into their armor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

Taken from Wookieepedia:

"The armor of stormtrooper commanders typically was superior to standard stormtrooper armor, with sets often being equipped with personal energy shields to offer increased protection."

Your just pissed that the Empire can beat your precious halo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

I LOOKED ON WOOKIEEPEDIA! Sorry about that, but I looked. I couldn't find the page on the clone commander. The personal energy shield ONLY stops blasters though. It won't help you against a plasma grenade or a energy sword, or a direct punch or kick.

Last edited by halorecon32 on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

Type in Stormtrooper Commander. You will find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:05 am

The personal energy shield ONLY stops blasters though Very Happy . It won't help you against a plasma grenade or a energy sword, or a direct punch or kick..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:06 am

Yes, but COVENANT energy shields are not designed to deflect lasers or vibro blades....Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:10 am

Covenant energy shields protect them against plasma weapons, kinetics, heat, and other harmful stuff. Im sure it would protect a elite against a vibro blade. It protects them against the tenticle arms on flood combat forms! A laser would also be absorbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:14 am

Hardly. You can't defend against something you have no knowledge of. And vibro blades are made of durasteel, which is stronger than titanium.

Even IF your pathetic elites have energy shields, they cannot stand up to thermal detonators, or the millions of stormtroopers. Almost all stromtroopers are clones. So obviously, the elites will be crushed by sheer numbers if not technology. And not to mention that the Death Star can just blow up their home planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:14 am

Hey Mazed look, I found something intersting on Wookieepedia

"During the Galactic Civil War through the Yuuzhan Vong War, however, personal shield tech was all but lost. Very few armies equipped their soldiers with personal shielding, due to the craft being lost (or simply outdated) for many years. The technology was by then very expensive and mostly limited to extraordinary individuals"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:17 am

This is the Empire. The Empire that will crush down your door, beat you senseless, then kill you in front of a public crowd to show you as a example. They can force the makers to give it to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

Dude. Lasers are NOT the best weapons. We have lasers right now!!!!!!! The UNSC had lasers!!!!!! In the game halo wars, I got the shield upgrade for my wraiths. It protected the wraiths from the spartan lasers the spartans had Razz .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top