Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Karion, new OC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karion, new OC

Post by TitanSeraph on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

Character sheet:
Spoiler:
Name: Karion
Age: 37 (Halcyons live for ~ 1500 years, making him quite young)
Specie: Halcyon, desert breed
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Engineer, combat techpriest, guarison soldier, basic healer
Height: 1.77 M tall
Weight: 86 Kg
Abilities: Fair marksman, excellent engineer, basic body to body combat skills, advanced psychic aptitudes, basic healing aurum. As a desert breed, his tail has a twin tipped end which has injectors, linked to glands which he can control what they produce, ranging from antivenoms, vitamin concentrates and poisons, or even serums. The complexity of compounds he can make isn't very advanced yet, mostly being healing serums and simple anti poisons/anti venoms.
Bio: Karion was born, raised and educated on Atlantis most of his life, working there as a techpriest and engineer, where his main tasks were to fix up the Atlantis citadel, deep underwater when he was awakened. Once the citadel eventually came out of the sea, in the Atlantic, Karion was one of the first halcyons to go into the world, eager to find a place to be.
Personality: Karion is a nice, friendly and rather naive individual, Karion doesn't like to be part of conflicts, althought, if it comes to that, he is a fair fighter. Karion is social, open minded, and easily approachable.

Done in Illustrator. 

nsfw-ish version:
Spoiler:
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

http://www.madomm.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Karion, new OC

Post by Acceleradiant on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:55 pm

Very nice.
This is the stuff I plan out in my mind, and when I go to make it, I end up with an amalgous blob of... something.
It's probably a Ditto.
Acceleradiant

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Sat 02 Nov 2013, 9:50 am

Acceleradiant wrote:Very nice.
This is the stuff I plan out in my mind, and when I go to make it, I end up with an amalgous blob of... something.
It's probably a Ditto.
Thanks.

The blob is always a Ditto.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

http://www.madomm.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down