Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

RP SURVEY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP SURVEY

Post by TitanSeraph on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 2:40 pm

Basically, while posting on this, I expect you to fill this form. I suggest everyone post on this, so that I may make a neat, informative graph which will help pin down what would be most successful in rp!

Without any further ado, here goes. You are to input what you really like. Stuff you would RP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre: Up to 5 genre. Examples could be survival, fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, etc.
Placement: Do you prefer RPs localised to one area, or do you prefer the story to move on a journey
Content: Do you have certain preferences for rp content. For example, different species, many players, good lore and so on
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

http://www.madomm.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RP SURVEY

Post by TitanSeraph on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 2:50 pm

And I guess I'll start it up ~
;)

Genre: Science Fiction, Survival, Fantasy, adventure, life/social.

Placement: Journey, in my opinion, tend to be better.

Content: Variety to chose from, ability to import own content, good lore and background, story with a lot of possible development, interactive environment, realism, good rping
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 2:53 pm

Genre: Modern, dark fantasy, crime, war, Western (Clint Eastwood type shit)
Placement: I like open worlds, with a progessive story that doesn't limit characters to one area, unless they choose.
Content: I don't really like having too many different species. I think story and background is important. Characters should be challenged, having it become ever more difficult as they progress - to prevent people from becoming too comfortable or overpowered. Having the constant threat of death is also something that makes it good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 3:16 pm

Genre: Grim Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Realistic Fantasy, Sci-Fi[Not hard], Western, Apocalypse
Placement: Sandboxes, with stories emerging from player interaction and conflicts.
Content: I enjoy an RP that simulates real life; much like my games. I enjoy RP's that reflect the world's cruelty, or over exaggerate it. I feel like the plots, stories, conflicts, inciting incidents, and all the other story-jazz should emerge from players and how they interact with the surroundings; following one central plot tends to make me lose interest after awhile.
Basically, simulators of RL.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixelated Nightmare on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 3:35 pm

Genre: Action, thriller, horror, fantasy.
Placement: Really, it all depends on a genre. If you can make it work on any scale, more power to you.
Content: I really don't mind lore, but there is limits as I don't go into a thread expecting to read a 20 page tome as occasionally problems arise with that where A LOT of the information is convoluted or unneeded.
Pixelated Nightmare
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 4:13 pm

Genre: Survival, Sci-Fi, Action, Thriller, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Post apocalyptic.
Placement: I like the story to move on a journey. Staying in one place is boring, unless the story is interesting enough to carry it.
Content: I don't like sandbox RP's that much. I like to have a overarching goal above everything. That gives me an idea of what to do. When I need to do it on my own I lose inspiration and stop posting. I also prefer it when there's multiple species. Makes it more interesting and gives more freedom with character generation. Realism. Plot emphasis. Close knit groups.

Last edited by Panzer V 'Panther' on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Solvig Wikström on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 4:45 pm

Genre: Survival, Horror, Fantasy, Adventure, Thriller

Placement: Journey is good enough for me, staying in one place for too long does tend to make things boring fast, unless its a last stand sort of stand off between sides or something then its acceptable.

Content: Well that really depends on the main focus of the genre(s), wide open worlds are a nice touch but adding to the character development and surroundings upon the further they go. I do enjoy interactive enviroments as well, I like to use different species at a time, but I am mostly an Elf user so my variety doesn't really matter.
Solvig Wikström
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 7:44 pm

Genre: Sci-Fi (Star Wars/Halo/Mass Effect type stuff.), Adventure, Survival/Apocalyptic, Action.
Placement: Journey, although I prefer for the plot to be focused on a cast of characters that are all around and know eachother.
Content: Tight-knit group/plot emphasis (stated above), realism, lots of character development and interaction.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 8:54 pm

Updated mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by TitanSeraph on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 3:39 am

Awaiting more people. All the info will be put into graphs and a report.
TitanSeraph
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 8:17 am

Genre: Sci Fi,(Star wars type stoof) Survival/Zombies/Apocalyptic, Fantasy, recently obsessed with crime type RP's and Horror
Placement: It all depends on the genre. Most is a journey some will be fixed.
Content: Really depends on the main focus of the chosen genre. I love detailed layouts. Think Skyrim.
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top