Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Ah Paris de la ville de mort

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah Paris de la ville de mort

Post by Mr One on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 10:42 pm

Wednesday the 1st of January 2020 France Paris

A small girl ran across the ground over to where her mother and father were sitting, outside a small café drinking coffe. ""Mama regarde ce j'ai eu" The little girl opened up her palm and showed a small white flower to her mother who smiled. "Oh qu'elle est belle Emilie" The girl smiled and sat down upon a chair round the table. The father turned his head and smiled also, but then frowned hearing something. He turned his head around to find the source of the noise. Then a scream....

People were running while others fell victim to a large swarm of people who were falling down upon them biting, clawing and tearing at their flesh. The family stood up and ran terrified by the site. God knows what happened, but what known was this. The world as we knew would never be the same again..

Thursday the 22nd of July 2020 France

Paris was the centre of the outbreak. People now know some form of disease had cause the first outbreak. How the disease was spread is not known and is frankly irrelevant as people are immune to whatever it was.. only a bite can turn us. All that matters now is survival. What we know so far is that the dead have risen are all over the world and are attacking the living. By day they are slow and are easy to run around , but due to vast numbers it is advised not to try.. but by night.. night is when your nightmares become real. These things move fast and will be upon you in the blink of an eye so watch your back.

You are part of a team sent to Paris to clean up. You will dropped off by the Eiffel Tower which will become you base of operations. Good luck..

CS
Pics or words are fine for the appearance but if you use pics post it at the top of the CS please.

Appearance:
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:(One main, one side, one knife.)
Equipment:(Radio, Grenades, medical supplies?)
Bio:

And for those that want to.

Survivor CS

Appearance:
Name:
Personality:
Any Weapons:(Anything you can get your hands on.)
Any Items:
Pet?: (:3)
Bio:

Soo look any good?
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Re: Ah Paris de la ville de mort

Post by Travis on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:20 pm

This does kind of look good. And for once the zombie apocalypse isn't staged in America. The story and premise both seem good, but you could always do more in expansion. There's no such thing as enough, just like dakka c:
Travis
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:46 pm

The premise of them having behavioral changes based on time, or how bright it is, seems a little eh. Boring.

Why is that? That is the real question. The plot seems fairly bare bones, just good enough to get 'er done, and that's it. Although Paris is an interesting venue, I think that there would be some things that should be happening.

For one, all of our roleplays take place in fictional places for the most part. Paris is an actual place, and I feel that an actual study session, maybe not that, but familirization with the actul layout of Paris could lend a hand.

And back to the plot, why are we even clearing Paris? What is even the point of wasting resources on something so large in scale with a team so small? Especially considering the population of Paris. Although granted, some people might have gotten out, there is still a mass which didn't. A mass which now wanders the streets and derelict buildings of Paris waiting for something to spring their interest.

The objective, sure, clear out Paris. But why is that?
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:58 pm

I'd second a fictional setting. Since we have a division between Americans and Europeans, we might as well move away from the stage of having Role-Plays take place on our own separate continents and just perhaps make it a fictional place.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:27 am

Maybe in the Bonyase/DtHaba universe?
It won't be terribly complex but it will allow for plenty of manoveuring thanks to the technologies available at those times.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 2:08 pm

I made it Paris because I have never seen a Zombie RP set there in all my 20 years of life. The reason to clear it out is because that is where the infection first began, so it stands to reason as to find out why and how. And who says the team is small? It says "You are part of a team sent to Paris to clean up" We make up SOME of the team. ALOT of NPCS are there as well you know. And who can they would not enjoy sniping from the Tower :p
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 4:50 pm

Seems interesting and looks really good imo. But I agree with the fictional setting idea. It takes more work though. But Paris is good too. It's true that no zombie RP has taken place there. At Least that I know of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Sat 21 Sep 2013, 5:25 pm

Mmm and do we REALLY need to know the full layout of Paris?

Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top