Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

This..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This..

Post by Vero on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm

Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This..

Post by Vero on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 8:32 pm

I think it'd be better if we typed on here.

If you say so

hrm

The idea is that we reinvent it to where everyone understands what's going on. We had a great plot, but people were confused about everything. One example was the intelligence of the zombies.

alright, now how to start.

with the virus itself? I don't think the beginnings are *too* important

Yes. You just said no chemical combinations make it. So we need to figure out a way to make a beginning to the virus.

realistically, a mutant strain of that one fungus down in the Amazon would be the best bet for a zombie-like virus-thingy, but someone already did fungi

We coul do something akin to animal diseases. Like per say a strain of mad cow disease or something like that.

possibly a mutant strain of kuru, that one disease you get from cannibilization or something?

Maybe. Though in most cases, wouldn't you agree that a virus of this magnitude would be engineered by humans, not natural, correct?

correct, though doing such is going to take a long time

I think we should start there, the humans who manufactured the idea. Then we can add onto all the nonsense we put on in the plot above.

experimental disease that was researched on during a war? WWII or something

Possibly Vietnam, or a doctrine to fight the Soviets in the Cold War. Or some concoction made by the Soviets.

those crazy soviets

but yeah, that sounds reasonable

So, we need to devise a virus based on something the Soviets would make that perhaps had uncalled for side affects, such as canniblization?

probably a mind-control stuff that went a little too far out of hand, you know how they are about maximum manpower

I'd say more so of a nerve gas agent.

that works too, let's just go with that

a bio-warfare weapon gone horribly right

Alright, so should we use the idea of 'Ebola Aquatica' like you suggested when we made the first RP?

well, now that I think about it, using Ebola would be a terrible idea

Ebola's a very violent virus in that it kills and maims the victim, so any created zombies are pretty much useless sacks of diseased meat

So we need something else, then.

something like rabies or mad cow disease, like you mentioned, in aerosolized form for nerve gassing

Alright. So the basis then is that Soviet scientists created an untested chemical weapon which couldn't see testing and possible deployment because the fall of the Soviet Union. However, terrorist groups began getting to them, and as such they would begin attacking the western world. And since the western world is the major center of globalization, it can rapidly spread across the planet.

yep, sounds good, now for the details

or do you wanna just leave that there for a bit

We might as well get working on it. However, the question arises as to how this weapon works. Is it liquid or gas?

hrm

most likely a liquid, but aerosolized so it's like a gas
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

Oh hey I remember this....

Back to top Go down