Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Fall of Eralu Collab

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall of Eralu Collab

Post by Solvig Wikström on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 7:28 pm

Ok so here is an idea I had about 3 years ago, or so... yes, the age of this RP is fantasy, elves, dragons, giants and whatnot exist in the world of Eralu and more, I would like this to be further improved if possible, if interested do give suggestions please. Also, there are things that are not told here in the intro for the sake of suspense.

At the center of Arlathius, the home of the Elves, the Elders gathered in a circle. They spoke in harsh, rough tones quickly. Each told of an Ancient that had been found, a Dark Elf Empress in the highlands. Her name was Exila, an evil Necromancer Witch. They argued, knowing her plans were to try to take over Erlau, their beautiful world...
Only a month after this meeting, a horrible spell was cast across Erlau. The seas and oceans were slowly rising, swallowing the coasts. They did not stop there, the tides continued to reach farther and farther onto land. Almost everyone, including the Elders, suspected Exila.
As people continued to move farther inland, away from the rising tides. The Elders were speechless in the chaos. Riots formed in many small villages. Many towns begun to experience a higher rate of crime. The world was falling apart.
Then, many people began to travel. To the highlands. More specifically, Death Garden.
Death Garden is a large rocky plain, hidden in the highlands. Only small grasses grew there. No trees, and occasionally you would find a shrub or two. Icy cold rivers flowed through it. A dark castle rose high in this plain. Trespassers were killed off, and never returned to their homes. It was rumored Exila stayed here, a high point.
As the rumor grew, people got ideas. Kill Exila, the curse ends. After that idea was set, people packed. They were armored, and carried their best weapons. Hundreds began to hike to Death Garden, in hopes of slaying Exila. Many died, but more are on the way.
Solvig Wikström
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Re: Fall of Eralu Collab

Post by Mr One on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 6:25 pm

Certainly sounds interesting. What else are you looking for?
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Solvig Wikström on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 7:40 pm

Well I am currently typing up location descriptions, I would like race suggestions, villian ideas and perhaps more plot ideas if you do not mind.
Solvig Wikström
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr One on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 2:51 pm

Hmm I'll get thinking
Mr One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content