Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Mass Effect: The Children of Mars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Effect: The Children of Mars

Post by Kazran on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:38 am

So, Vaeter and I have been goofing around on Steam for the past hour or so and we've finally come up with a very rough setting for an RP that we want to do. 

Basically, in the years between Mass Effect one and two, a small faction attacks an Alliance dig-site on some world, looking like Feros right now, although I like that one for their main HQ, due to the large presence of Prothean ruins. This small faction is called The Children of Mars and they're a group of humans [and possibly aliens like the Hannar] who have completely devoted themselves to the Prothean technology, believing that it is the next wave of human evolution. 

For those not in the know, the Children of Mars are loosely based off of the Vanu Sovereignty

The PCs would consist of myself and Vaeter as a sniper duo and a small military detachment comprised of a few NPCs and PCs.

So anybody have any thoughts that they'd like to add in?
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Effect: The Children of Mars

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

I read this earlier but didn't post at the time. It's a pretty good idea, I'd try joining it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:36 am

So, Open World.

To keep things connected, the RP could start with the persons being dropped off in a dropship; perhaps a re-establishment company to, well, reestablish the base on the planet.
Or maybe the military base is already set up. This would be easier though a little less-interesting. With the reestablishment company, it would require a person to be a leader. A little bit more human than a simple NPC controlled by a GM. Plus, it could play into abit of inner-conflict with the persons involved.
Ofc, NPC's would be part of the reestablishment company.
Maybe 20 extras.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Fri 23 Aug 2013, 5:38 pm

Here's an idea. what if more people posted eye-deahs instead of myself and BTK?
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top