Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

The Pilgrims OT

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

Off-Topic for the Pilgrims, in case you all have questions about stuff, like what non-human Species/Races there are, etc.

Also where you should post your CV, to stop shit getting cluttered.

Basically this is for building and posting your CV.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 4:14 pm

Are there other races aside from humans? Aside from the ones listed like typical fantasy races such as Elves or the like.
avatar
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Location : Donderost, Norstros

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 4:53 pm

Humans, Thropes, Vampires, and the Undead. That's about it.

Though that said, you do have some spirits that you wouldn't quite consider undead, such as Nymphs, Naiads, Dryads, Kitsune.

But no, no Elves or shit.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 5:11 pm

Halright.
What about extended lifespans? Ie; 260 human years old though is has grown up to appear as a 26 year old human.
avatar
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Location : Donderost, Norstros

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 5:56 pm

It's only 2015, so it's only going to be like 10 years extra for most humans.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 6:40 pm

Curriculum Vitae
Name: Sofie 'Mist' Maes
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Species: Thrope/Were
Race: Lycanthrope/Werewolf


Appearance: Sofie Maes stands roughly 5' 3". A skinny, rather weak office worker, with pasty skin and a rather unremarkable complexion and structure. Green eyed, with brown hair, quite shaggy, and kept long, past her shoulder blades, and generally pulled back into a pony-tail. Slim hips and legs, rather unremarkable in all. Favoured wear when working is a short-sleeved white button shirt, blue tie and a brown sleeveless vest worn over shirt and tie, with black dress trousers, brown dress shoes and a brown leather belt, with a small brown-strapped watch. When not working, this tends towards a simple pair of slacks and a t-shirt, with brown sneakers.
Alternate Appearance: When turned completely, Sofie is a hulking, shaggy grey wolf, corded with thick, strong muscle and only retaining her green eyes, and sparse hints of brown throughout her pelt. Sofie rarely turns completely however, favouring to turn half-way when 'working', leaving her at 7' 1", with a strong, well-muscled build, strong, thick legs and arms, and a trim, washboard stomach,  her hips and bust flaring out rather magnificently. Her skin becomes covered in thick grey fur, and her hair grows out wild as her face pushes out into a wolfish muzzle. Her eyes remain green. In this form she prefers a grey vest, black slacks and combat boots, and a long white, custom-stitched coat and wide-brim hat. The coat bears pouches for ammunition, and a cover for holding her Pilgrim ID.


Time with the Pilgrims:
Previous Experience: Vigilante Hunting, 1 year.
Specialties: Large-Caliber Hand-held Weaponry, Hand-to-Hand fighting, Tracking.
Armament: A custom-made Smith & Wesson Model 500 Magnum Revolver, with custom wood and rubber grips, weighted barrel with vent holes, six round cylinder and ten inch custom compensated German rifle barrel. Sofie also carries a Tanfoglio Force 99 10mm Pistol, suppressed with a custom Osprey Suppressor.
Preferred Weaponry: Large-Caliber Revolvers, Fists + Fist Augmentations.


Photographic ID (If Available)
Sofie 'Mist' Maes, Half-Turned, in Pilgrim Work Gear
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 8:57 pm

Name: Frolys Paer
Age: 116
Gender: M
Species: Human Thrope
Race: Lycanthrope




Appearance: Frolys stands at 7'1/2" with a slightly larger than average muscular build. His lycan features never truly leave him in his facial structure, though his nose has been smashed inward slightly and his bottom teeth have been replaced with steel. The upper ones, however, have become sharp and distinctly pointed. His eyes are crisp, showing a distinct warlike cunning beneath an icey gaze. His snow colored hair is often worn in a peculiar ponytail; the bangs pulled back to form a haphazard ponytail while the rest of his hair hangs loosely around his shoulders.
 He wears a shoulder pad over his right shoulder; the piece simply covering his shoulder. The pad is made of 30 layers of STF treated Kevlar covered in 14mm of steel. From the shoulder pad, are several plates of similar make, though with only 10 STF Treated Kevlar with 4mm of steel; the plates act as a sort of manica. The straps holding the manica to his arm are buffered by a fur sleeve covering his arm to stop chaffing.  A large belt made of interweaving hard-leather belts cover his stomach and sides. The thing covers most of his abdomen. His lower garments are mostly made of fur and strapped belts, his groin is covered by a thick piece of burlap. His feet are covered in distinctly polished silver, metal; obviously made to cause some pain. Various sheathes can be seen on his legs, belt and arms; some are empty while others have handles sticking out from them.
Alternate Appearance: When he turns to a werewolf, he becomes covered in that white hair and grows to a massive height of 8'8" with muscles corded over his structure. His lower teeth grow in, at that time, though they are definitively smaller compared to other Lycans.




Time with the Pilgrims: Two days
Previous Experience: Norwegian Resistance Group during World War 2 and the Norwegian Military.
Specialties: Melee in general, and Sharpshooting.
Armament: Various silver weapons, mostly daggers or shortswords; though he carries one distinct axe: ornately made and crafted. The axe sports a solid oak handle with a cloth wrapped grip, the head has been sharpened constantly: making it easily capable of shearing through anything in its path. He occasionally brings a bow and arrow, though more often brings a personal and well maintained Krag-Jorgensen M1923 Sniper rifle: a silver bowie-blade embedded at the front of the gun as a stabbing and slashing bayonet.
Preferred Weaponry: Melee weapons: primarily blades or axes. Prefers a bow over a rifle, though won't object to reality and often takes his rifle.




Photographic ID (If Available)[TBR]
avatar
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Location : Donderost, Norstros

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sigurd on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 10:21 pm

Does magic exist in any way shape or form?
avatar
Sigurd
Initiate
Initiate


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 6:59 am

TheScratch wrote:Does magic exist in any way shape or form?
Magic does exist through the medium of rituals and necromancy. Not so much hand-waving and flinging bolts of magic as drawing runes in the ground, making sacrifices and invoking the supernatural. For humans at least. Spirits can do some hand-wavy, more typically magical stuff.


Last edited by Arina on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 7:48 am

Woden's Sorrow wrote:Name: Frolys Paer
Age: 116
Gender: M
Species: Human Thrope
Race: Lycanthrope




Appearance: Frolys stands at 7'1/2" with a slightly larger than average muscular build. His lycan features never truly leave him in his facial structure, though his nose has been smashed inward slightly and his bottom teeth have been replaced with steel. The upper ones, however, have become sharp and distinctly pointed. His eyes are crisp, showing a distinct warlike cunning beneath an icey gaze. His snow colored hair is often worn in a peculiar ponytail; the bangs pulled back to form a haphazard ponytail while the rest of his hair hangs loosely around his shoulders.
 He wears a shoulder pad over his right shoulder; the piece simply covering his shoulder. The pad is made of 30 layers of STF treated Kevlar covered in 14mm of steel. From the shoulder pad, are several plates of similar make, though with only 10 STF Treated Kevlar with 4mm of steel; the plates act as a sort of manica. The straps holding the manica to his arm are buffered by a fur sleeve covering his arm to stop chaffing.  A large belt made of interweaving hard-leather belts cover his stomach and sides. The thing covers most of his abdomen. His lower garments are mostly made of fur and strapped belts, his groin is covered by a thick piece of burlap. His feet are covered in distinctly polished silver, metal; obviously made to cause some pain. Various sheathes can be seen on his legs, belt and arms; some are empty while others have handles sticking out from them.
Alternate Appearance: When he turns to a werewolf, he becomes covered in that white hair and grows to a massive height of 8'8" with muscles corded over his structure. His lower teeth grow in, at that time, though they are definitively smaller compared to other Lycans.




Time with the Pilgrims: Two days
Previous Experience: Norwegian Resistance Group during World War 2 and the Norwegian Military.
Specialties: Melee in general, and Sharpshooting.
Armament: Various silver weapons, mostly daggers or shortswords; though he carries one distinct axe: ornately made and crafted. The axe sports a solid oak handle with a cloth wrapped grip, the head has been sharpened constantly: making it easily capable of shearing through anything in its path. He occasionally brings a bow and arrow, though more often brings a personal and well maintained Krag-Jorgensen M1923 Sniper rifle: a silver bowie-blade embedded at the front of the gun as a stabbing and slashing bayonet.
Preferred Weaponry: Melee weapons: primarily blades or axes. Prefers a bow over a rifle, though won't object to reality and often takes his rifle.




Photographic ID (If Available)[TBR]
ohfuckme

Accepted.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Guest on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:09 am

Krag-Jorgensen M1923 Sniper rifle. That's kind of awesome.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 10:22 am

Someone asked me about Species and Races on another site, so here's the list I made them.

Non-Human Species are:

Thropes/Weres (These are the same thing.)
Vampires
Undead
Spirits

Races are:

Thropes/Weres
All pretty self explanatory.
Lycanthropes/Werewolves
Vulpethropes/Werefoxes
Ursithropes/Werebears
Canithrope/Weredogs - This is more often than not a slang term among more traditional Werewolves, used to refer to 'tamer' more forward-thinking Werewolves, typically younger Werewolves. Though proper Canithropes do exist.
Pantherathrope/Werepanther/Weretiger - Panterathrope refers to both Werepanthers and Weretigers.
Quite a few more exist too. There's a LOT of zoothropes. All are weak against Fire, Silver and Beheading. Also weak against Vampire Saliva and Blood. Bite is infectious to humans if survived, due to Werewolf saliva entering bloodstream. Other bodily fluids also infectious.


Vampires
Nosferatu - Nosferatu are not commonly seen because of their twisted, inhuman appearance, when without blood. When they've had their fill of blood, they keep the red eyes and pale skin, unlike a Dracula, but when they haven't, their bodies start to contort, muscles tearing through skin, teeth sharpening, face elongating, hair falling out, ears elongating, hands turning to claws, and bat-like wings sprouting from their backs. They can turn into a swarm of bats. Weak against Silver and Fire, and also against Werewolf Saliva and Blood. Stronger physically than a Dracula, but less charismatic. Require invitation to enter a home.
Dracula - Dracula are a more common breed of Vampire. When they've had their fill of blood they look like perfectly normal humans, but as they become bloodstarved their skin pales, their eyes turn red, and their features sharpen, their body thinning. They are very charismatic, and can hypnotise humans, but are not much stronger physically than a normal human. Whereas a Nosferatu has a chance against a Werewolf in Combat, a Dracula does not unless they can charm the Werewolf or unless they have a silver weapon they are capable of holding. Weak against Silver and Fire, and also against Werewolf Saliva and Blood. More Charismatic than a Nosferatu, but Weaker Physically. Can turn into a mist or fog. Can enter a home without invitation.
All vampires can be killed instantly with the piercing of the heart, but they are unaffected by beheading or other dismemberment. Bite is infectious to humans if survived, due to Vampire saliva entering blood stream, but bites need to happen frequently and more than once over the course of a few weeks in order to turn. Blood also infectious, but vampire blood is clotted if not a Dracula that hasn't been blood starved.

Undead
Zombies - Reanimated corpses, with varying degrees of consciousness. If they preserve themselves well, the only thing giving them away is a glassy look in their eyes. But if they do not preserve themselves they will begin to rot away. Can vary in intelligence from a normal human to a mindless beast. Weak against fire and salt. Created by a Necromancer.
Skeletons - Zombies who have failed to preserve themselves, leaving them as a collection of bones. If they were conscious enough to bind the bones together that is. Otherwise the Zombie will die again when it gets to this stage. Will be destroyed completely if bone bindings are destroyedWeak against fire, salt, and blunt force weapons. Created by decomposition of a Zombie, or by a Necromancer.
Ghost - Also counted as a Spirit. The Spirit of a dead one. Can vary in intelligence, from a fully functioning, simply incorporeal person, to a wailing banshee with no other thought but for vengeance/retribution/etc. Weak against salt, warding charms and silver. Some can use magic.

Spirits
Ghost - See Above
Naiad - Water Spirit, typically inhabits water, and usually female. Not generally hostile, but can be whenever the body of water they are linked to is threatened. Can use magic, but power is determined by the size of the body of water they control. Linking to another body of water is the same as marrying the Naiad that is linked to that body of water, if that second body of water has a Naiad. Weak against salt (Freshwater Naiad), fresh water (Saltwater Naiad), heat, and warding charms.
Dryad - Forest/Tree Spirit. Typically inhabits forested areas, usually female. Not generally hostile, but can be whenever their Heart Tree is threatened. Can use magic, but power is determined by the age and size of their Heart Tree. Weak against fire, salt and warding charms.
Kitsune - Trickster Fox Spirit, can be male or female. Shapeshifting, and can use magic. Appearance varies, from perfectly human, to nine-tailed feral fox, to many inbetweens. Loves Oriental Clothing, Food and Relics, which can be used to trick the Kitsune into capture. Weak against salt, warding charms and silver. Rather charismatic.
And a few others.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sigurd on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 3:57 am

Curriculum Vitae
Name: Joseph 'little pig' Abbot
Age: 36, died at the age of 27
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Race: Ghost


Appearance: Joseph had a small and unnoticeable presence even in life, standing at a pitiful 4'11", with an equally meager build. He was quite lacking in strength, soft flesh with a slight gut being most of what he had to show. His skin was of an average tone, though these days it's an unhealthy paleness, and his eye remains a vibrant green. Joseph's head possesses a mop of short, unkempt black hair, with carefully groomed sideburns and a hole going through the front and back of it, from where his left eye once was to the exit wound. He has recently acquired an ethereal eyepatch for his little condition, but it does nothing to hide the hole.

Joseph is clad in the same clothing he died in: A plain white dress shirt, black dress pants, black oxfords, and a little black bowtie. His clean-shaven face is usually set in a smug little smirk. His form is incorporeal, and he is usually making a conscious effort to stay visible to others, when he wants to be. Even then, a somewhat 'smoky' outline surrounds his vaguely fuzzy visage as he wills himself into sight.
Alternate Appearance:


Time with the Pilgrims: Almost a week.
Previous Experience: Several years as a criminal informant, much 'vigilante' work hunting after less sane spirits once he became aware of them and his abilities.
Specialties: Espionage and infiltration/stealth, combat support, magical sensitivity/magic tracking.
Armament: Magic. He can do some tricks without rituals, but mostly relies on them; he has a keen interest in necromancy, but has never been able to learn it.
Preferred Weaponry: "Does it look like I can use a gun?" Joseph, in life, rarely used any form of weaponry, preferring to avoid fighting entirely. When pushed, however, he was notably quick and passionate with a knife.

Another thing: Possession?
avatar
Sigurd
Initiate
Initiate


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:02 pm

TheScratch wrote:Curriculum Vitae
Name: Joseph 'little pig' Abbot
Age: 36, died at the age of 27
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Race: Ghost


Appearance: Joseph had a small and unnoticeable presence even in life, standing at a pitiful 4'11", with an equally meager build. He was quite lacking in strength, soft flesh with a slight gut being most of what he had to show. His skin was of an average tone, though these days it's an unhealthy paleness, and his eye remains a vibrant green. Joseph's head possesses a mop of short, unkempt black hair, with carefully groomed sideburns and a hole going through the front and back of it, from where his left eye once was to the exit wound. He has recently acquired an ethereal eyepatch for his little condition, but it does nothing to hide the hole.

Joseph is clad in the same clothing he died in: A plain white dress shirt, black dress pants, black oxfords, and a little black bowtie. His clean-shaven face is usually set in a smug little smirk. His form is incorporeal, and he is usually making a conscious effort to stay visible to others, when he wants to be. Even then, a somewhat 'smoky' outline surrounds his vaguely fuzzy visage as he wills himself into sight.
Alternate Appearance:


Time with the Pilgrims: Almost a week.
Previous Experience: Several years as a criminal informant, much 'vigilante' work hunting after less sane spirits once he became aware of them and his abilities.
Specialties: Espionage and infiltration/stealth, combat support, magical sensitivity/magic tracking.
Armament: Magic. He can do some tricks without rituals, but mostly relies on them; he has a keen interest in necromancy, but has never been able to learn it.
Preferred Weaponry: "Does it look like I can use a gun?" Joseph, in life, rarely used any form of weaponry, preferring to avoid fighting entirely. When pushed, however, he was notably quick and passionate with a knife.

Another thing: Possession?
I don't know why, but I laughed quite hard at this. Yes, possession is possible. But those with strong wills, or those wearing silver or warding charms cannot be possessed. The ingestion of salt will also force a ghost out of a possessed person, but stabbing the possessed with Silver works equally well if you're in a hurry and don't care about their wellbeing.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sigurd on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:22 pm

Heh.

I decided to give the group a runt for the sake of balancing out the muscular melee powerhouses.
avatar
Sigurd
Initiate
Initiate


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

TheScratch wrote:Heh.

I decided to give the group a runt for the sake of balancing out the muscular melee powerhouses.
That's what happens when you gather up Werewolves. *shrug*

Accepted, of course.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sigurd on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 5:02 pm

I contemplated adding another powerhouse to it, perhaps a nosferatu or some kind of minor gene-mod, but then I decided to go full ghost mode.
avatar
Sigurd
Initiate
Initiate


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Guest on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:31 pm

Curriculum Vitae
Name: Adrian Reinhardt.
Age: 102. Bitten by a vampire at 33. 
Gender: Male
Species: Vampire. Originally human. 
Race: Dracula 
Appearance: Adrian Reinhardt is a stereotypical example of the Aryan or Nordic race. He has blonde hair and blue eyes with an aquiline nose, and gaunt facial features. His hair is well kept and usually cut short in a military hairstyle. His skin is a relatively pale white, and his complexion smooth, ignoring the scars. His eyes turn red when starved of blood and his skin turns even more pale, almost a stark white. He stands at a height of 6'8

Adrian's casual wear usually consists of a light blue tunic, and tan trousers with a black belt. Alongside that he wears steel toed combat boots and sunglasses if during the day. 

When out working with the Pilgrims he wears a armored trench coat with a M36 field tunic underneath. He wears dull grey trousers to compliment the field tunic. On his head he wears a stahlhelm. He also wears the steel toed combat boots. Underneath the field tunic is a bullet proof vest. 

Alternate Appearance: If Applicable. Leave Blank if not.
Time with the Pilgrims: 3 Months
Previous Experience: Wehrmacht, Waffen-SS, Bundeswehr, Mercenary, Weaponsmith, Military advisor.
Specialties: Weapon maintenance, ranged combat, hand-to-hand combat (vs humans and vampires), melee combat (with a blade). 
Armament: StG-44 with silver bullets. P08 Luger with silver bullets. SS Dagger. 
Preferred Weaponry: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Rifles, blades. 
Photographic ID 

Joined SS in 1936 at age of 24 after being in the Wehrmacht. Born in 1912. Bit by a vampire in late years of the war in 1945. Took part in invasion of Poland in 1939, then France in 1941. Fought on Eastern front 1943-45. Served in Bundeswehr after that for awhile before moving on to being a mercenary. After this he moved to the USA and became a military advisor in time for the Vietnam war. After the Vietnam war he became a weaponsmith back in Germany with H&K. After this he went back to being a merc and served in a PMC in Iraq and Afghanistan. Recently, however, he joined the Pilgrims.


Last edited by halorecon32 on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 8:36 pm

Accepted.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

You people and your 'thropes and creatures and shiz.

Angry fist shaking
avatar
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Location : In his armored closet

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Guest on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 11:33 am

Curriculum Vitae
Name: Theirn Celeste
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Species: Human
Race: Caucasian 
Appearance: Theirn has muscular dystrophy so he has a less than admirable build. If he could stand he would be 5'9. He has a vertical scar going down his spine where he had gotten spinal fusion surgery when he was 17. His hair color is dark auburn. His hair is cut short, but is long enough to where he has bangs. His eye color matches his hair. His skin color is a pale white, albeit not as pale as a vampire for instance. 

Theirn wears a brown leather jacket which is usually unzipped. Underneath that he wears a plain white long sleeved T-shirt with a bullet proof vest over it. Alongside that we wears black jeans with with a pair of plain tennis shoes. He normally does not wear any armor, being in a support role and therefore not needing it.
Alternate Appearance: If Applicable. Leave Blank if not.
Time with the Pilgrims: 1 year.
Previous Experience: Software programmer, communications tech. 
Specialties: Hacking, programming, communications (jamming included). 
Armament: N/A
Preferred Weaponry: N/A
Photographic ID (If Available)

Theirn acts in a support role to the pilgrims, being rather useless physically. Regardless he is a good addition to the team due to his talents and skill set. He is a native Parisian who is fluent in both English and French.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 4:22 pm

Its been several days since sheets have been created and accepted; we should start...
avatar
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Location : Donderost, Norstros

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 4:31 pm

Woden's Sorrow wrote:Its been several days since sheets have been created and accepted; we should start...
Well, I'm heading out of country, so whether or not we can until next week depends on what sort of connection and time I can establish.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 4:38 pm

Right-o
avatar
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Location : Donderost, Norstros

Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sieg on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 12:06 pm

Alright, since I've got a stable enough connection, we can start whenever guys.
avatar
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

Re: The Pilgrims OT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum