Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Oslo and I are doing a collab to try and revive the RPing here a bit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oslo and I are doing a collab to try and revive the RPing here a bit.

Post by Goat on Mon 20 May 2013, 5:47 pm

In an awfully worded way:

It's set in a futuristic city, with corrupt officials who only care of the rich territory and the ghetto is left to it's own devices. Mercenaries are everywhere, assassins, hitmen, all that is there. There's many gangs in the ghetto area, ranging from very large to some that are more of a posse then anything. Some of the gangs there are rather close, due to childhood friendships and shit. Rich guys have literally nothing to worry about. Most of the rich folk stay in their area, shopping and whatnot. The usual. Police rule with an iron fist and only regulate if paid, hell, they may as well be the biggest mercenary force out there. Except for the faction of police that have broken off and actually try to regulate the law. One of the larger gangs are trying to bring together the entire ghetto to rise up and liberate them.

Like I said, I worded it awfully because I suck at wording things.

Does anyone like general idea? yay nay?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Oslo and I are doing a collab to try and revive the RPing here a bit.

Post by Keval on Mon 20 May 2013, 5:55 pm

I can see how it would be an interesting concept, but there's gonna have to be a lot of refinement and elaboration.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 20 May 2013, 6:00 pm

The Fallen wrote:I can see how it would be an interesting concept, but there's gonna have to be a lot of refinement and elaboration.
I know. We just got the idea in like. A minute and wrote all this down. That's why I posted it here, to have your guys input and help out with this shit.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top