Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

1945 Eastern Front

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1945 Eastern Front

Post by Vero on Fri 19 Apr 2013, 11:56 pm

I feel like doing a Role-Play based on the Eastern Front in 1945, though I'm still debating whether or not I want to do an alternate timeline.

The basis of the alternate timeline is that Hitler's offensive in the Ardennes was successful, where German forces broke out to the Port of Antwerp, successfully cutting off supplies from Western Allied forces and threatening to completely wipe out four army groups. By that time, there would be talks of peace between the Germans and Western Allies, while the events on the Eastern front would continue regardless until all the German forces in the west could get over to the east to support. It would also be worth noting that America strongly opposed communism, meaning that they would have the possibility of both lending troops and supplies to the Germans to stave off the Soviet invasion.

Another point is that I'd rather have it where everybody would be a German, instead of the mix bullcrap of people choosing different sides and then it ends up getting confusing and then dies because people scream OP at each other.

Kind of want to know who would join it, and if there are any possible contributions.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 1945 Eastern Front

Post by Kazran on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 12:01 am

Por que no los dos?

[Why not do both?]
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

I WANT MY RUSKIES >:C
I would also be curious if there would be aerial battles as well? It'd be interesting as well as new to the forum.
But srsly, you can always just make a rule about a person screaming OP in the RP itself.
I realize we scream OP alot, but I've never witnessed it on a RP; only on DtHba which is an entirely other matter...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 12:43 am

By this time the Luftwaffe was non-existent, Soviet air forces controlled the skies. Plus I'd favor everyone as a German, because it'd obviously make tons of more character development that conventionally speaking. Also, there was no restriction at this point against German woman who wanted to fight either.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 1:26 am

Suigh, shrug...
Well, I'm not to sure if I'd join then; most of my interests in WWII had been culled off to those two points I'd just stated.
For me, Germans lost their blitz on me awhile ago.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 1:28 am

Well, I mainly like the Germans simply because at the end of the war they were the underdogs, and they had some of the most advanced technology for that time period. Plus, I'm always an American or Russian if I join a World War 2 RP.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 2:55 pm

FÜR DEUTSCHLAND!

WE MUST DEFEND THE FATHERLAND FROM THE FILTHY COMMUNISTS!

Also Hitler should be assassinated. I think that'd be likely if the war was prolonged. Either that or he died from natural causes. They think he was getting cerebral palsy and all kinds of nasty shit by 1945.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 3:35 pm

He had Parkinson's disease by April 1945. If he was assassinated, German High Command would be wanting peace.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 5:53 pm

I'd join.

Also, Hitler was suffering from an addiction to a type of methamphetamine.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sat 20 Apr 2013, 8:06 pm

I hope to do the basis of it, though details would need to be drawn out along with the precise timing from which this would occur.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top