Free Forum

To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.
Free Forum

The Free Forum is a free board offering you numerous advantages and a community. Provided by forumotion, this non-profit site is free to anyone.

Preparing for the Apocalypse

Keval
    Lurker
    Lurker

Preparing for the Apocalypse

Post by Keval on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 5:24 pm

I joined this site December 22nd of 2011, on a late night while in a collaboration for a rp on Roblox when House invited me. Honestly, I didn't think it'd be that great, just another shabby site made by some random guy. Well, I can say I was wrong. When I joined, this place was active and full with several different personalities, all of them unique. Even though I acted like an immature dickhead (which I was), you guys put up with me and still talked to me. I still appreciate that to this day; immensely. Even one of you who I don't really socialize with bought me something. Me, being some random kid across the country. Anyways, with 1,304 posts and a little more than a year of service I really do wish I could've been here since the beginning. You guys are great friends, and you're like family to me. If House does end up deleting the forum or giving it to someone, I'll be gone. I only wish you guys have a great life. I'll remember all of you. Take care. ~Kyril/Sylay/TheFallen/Keval/Frank

Desater
    Board Founder
    Board Founder

Re: Preparing for the Apocalypse

Post by Desater on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 5:28 pm

I'll probably stay in touch with you.

THE HERETIC [ BTK ]
    Forumer
    Forumer

Post by THE HERETIC [ BTK ] on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

Care to send me the link to that forum? I'll probably join and lurk forever but, who knows: I might stay active and it'd be nice to know some'n there...

Goat
    Lurker
    Lurker

Post by Goat on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm

Frostbite [Revenge] wrote:Care to send me the link to that forum? I'll probably join and lurk forever but, who knows: I might stay active and it'd be nice to know some'n there...
    Same here, dudes. I love most of you like an internet lurker would their forums.

Raider Encampment
    Handy Helper
    Handy Helper

Post by Raider Encampment on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 6:11 pm

I'll jump on the wagon too.

The internet is lonely. :c

Current date/time is Wed 16 Apr 2014, 5:43 pm