Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Screw it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screw it

Post by Vero on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:44 am

I'm solely obsessed with a zombie Role-Play next to a modern DTHaBA Role-Play. And I don't want it to be like previous ones.

Most Role-Plays are usually boring because people base characters around themselves, and by doing that they make a atmosphere of unrest and boringness. Of course that doesn't mean you need to go jump ship and do everything the opposite including gender.

But my idea for a plot is basically the start of a zombie apocalypse from Day 1 of the apocalypse. From the initial outbreak, and on as the zombies progressively mutate and become smarter, stronger, etc.

And I would want to add a sense of realism into it, where as we aren't a bunch of Rambo gun-toting maniacs that can kill and destroy everything in their sight.

Yeah, I've been wanting to do this because jogging on a treadmill in the middle of the night makes you wonder after what all you watched on TV about them. And I know this feeling will not be satisfied until we make the thread and then finish it. Finishing it with being an insane amount of pages.

Yeah, if anyone is willing to help me create the Role-Play before I drive everyone crazy by mentioning it at every corner, please do.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Screw it

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:46 am

Sure. I can help. Ish.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down