Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Alien race idea I had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alien race idea I had

Post by Guest on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 11:58 pm

So, they resemble Earth moths, but are humanoid. Fairly tall and slightly frail looking. 7'2 is average height (subject to change).

They have a exo-skeleton that covers only certain areas of their body (kind of like body armor in a way), along with a endo-skeleton with leathery skin in the middle of both skeletons. The head is shaped much like a human's, but it has antennae which act as smelling and hearing. They have compound eyes that vary in color (blue, black, green, and sometimes red). The mouth is similar to a human's (no mandibles or whatever mouth-parts real moths have). Because the antennae act as ears and a nose, there are no visible ears or nose. There are bio-luminescent pads on their biceps, and rear thighs. Also, they have wings.

They have internal-heating, much like mammals, because the surface temperature of their world is low (10 degrees Fahrenheit is the average). In addition they have fur that is mostly clustered around their core regions (torso, and abdomen), and on the neck much like a scarf. They are a mostly-female race (approx 75%) and are a female governed race as a result. Since they have some mammalian traits, the females of the species do have breasts (blame Bloodtrailkiller for this -_-. We collaborated a steam before this).

Last edited by Captain Odysseys on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Alien race idea I had

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:46 pm

Can someone move this to "other collaborations"?

Also.... I need help naming them ;c

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:41 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHMAAAAAAAAAN!

TL;DR- Mothman. Google it.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 8:54 pm

Possible name (courtesy of bloodtrailkiller); Muuntrag

not sure if want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 11:36 pm

Volatilis
Matris - Amo Humanus

Blood color: Silver. Turns purple on other worlds due to a chemical reaction that is caused by a change in temperature. Chemical reaction is harmless to the Volatilis.

A powdery substance in the mane around the Volatilis neck has slight hallucinogenic properties. Most likely an evolved counter-measure against predators.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top