Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Blargh.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blargh.

Post by Saxi on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:18 pm

As of late, I've been infatuated with assassins, be them medieval, modern, whatever..

I'd like to do an RP associating with them, but I don't really know how to. As in, the plot. It'd be somewhat difficult for it to just be a bunch of people getting random targets and going to kill them. There would have to be some sort of a goal or something.. I don't know.
Saxi

http://bluesykitten.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blargh.

Post by Keval on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

Well, would you like it to be based off of Assassin's Creed, or completely original?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxi on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

Completely original.
Saxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:48 pm

Perhaps they're working towards elimination of a certain elusive target. Or something.

I have no idea. I'm not good with this kind of genre.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm

Oh right. Small group group of assassins are hired by a big company, huge company, to assassinate a certain individual with enough power to put this company out of business. We start the RP here. So these assassins go to kill the individual. They succeed, obviously, but another assassin (presumably one of us.) is a splinter agent of sorts and the "radio" on they have on them is actually a highly elaborate targeting system and shoots down towards the building of where the assassins are located. The targeting system is an orbital laser that goes down the middle of the building, destroying it. The assassins either die or get away like badasses and the remaining alive ones are now going to take out the large company, without the help of the splinter agent.

anyonelike?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:14 pm

Goat 21 wrote:Oh right. Small group group of assassins are hired by a big company, huge company, to assassinate a certain individual with enough power to put this company out of business. We start the RP here. So these assassins go to kill the individual. They succeed, obviously, but another assassin (presumably one of us.) is a splinter agent of sorts and the "radio" on they have on them is actually a highly elaborate targeting system and shoots down towards the building of where the assassins are located. The targeting system is an orbital laser that goes down the middle of the building, destroying it. The assassins either die or get away like badasses and the remaining alive ones are now going to take out the large company, without the help of the splinter agent.

anyonelike?

Quite.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxi on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:48 pm

Goat 21 wrote:Oh right. Small group group of assassins are hired by a big company, huge company, to assassinate a certain individual with enough power to put this company out of business. We start the RP here. So these assassins go to kill the individual. They succeed, obviously, but another assassin (presumably one of us.) is a splinter agent of sorts and the "radio" on they have on them is actually a highly elaborate targeting system and shoots down towards the building of where the assassins are located. The targeting system is an orbital laser that goes down the middle of the building, destroying it. The assassins either die or get away like badasses and the remaining alive ones are now going to take out the large company, without the help of the splinter agent.

anyonelike?

I like it..

This was my understanding of it, excuse me if I'm wrong:

A group of assassins works for this company, instructed to kill this guy who wants to take out the company, yada yada. Assassins get to the target, kill him, but one of the assassins is working against the group. He's a radio-thingy of sorts that is like a bullseye for this orbital beam that destroys eye building in which the assassins were in. The dude with the thingy turns out to be working for the dude that was trying to take out the company. Anyway, some of the assassins survive and then I'm confused on the last part with them trying to take out the company now.

For the most part, I understood this, right?
Saxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:50 pm

Saxi wrote:

anyonelike?

I like it..

This was my understanding of it, excuse me if I'm wrong:

A group of assassins works for this company, instructed to kill this guy who wants to take out the company, yada yada. Assassins get to the target, kill him, but one of the assassins is working against the group. He's a radio-thingy of sorts that is like a bullseye for this orbital beam that destroys eye building in which the assassins were in. The dude with the thingy turns out to be working for the dude that was trying to take out the company. Anyway, some of the assassins survive and then I'm confused on the last part with them trying to take out the company now.

For the most part, I understood this, right?
The assassin working against the group was told by the company, the ones that hired them in the first place, told the assassin that if he does what he does he'll get paid double, and the others find out and want to kill this assassin and the company that did this.

Put simply: Company that hired them tried to kill them using assassin in group that wanted moar moneys.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:57 pm

Let's throw in Househeadism since were conpuzzeled.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxi on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:02 pm

That would make me even more conpuzzled because I don't understand Househeadism.
Saxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:05 pm

Saxi wrote:That would make me even more conpuzzled because I don't understand Househeadism.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:05 pm

ditto
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:33 pm

ohyesthat
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:34 pm

Horseman Pestilence wrote:ohyesthat

mhm
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:28 pm

Suddenly PMCs. PMCs everywhere.

Every assassin needs a PMC of generic grunts to kill to further their badarsery level.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

Petro Lucky wrote:Suddenly PMCs. PMCs everywhere.

Every assassin needs a PMC of generic grunts to kill to further their badarsery level.

Hey, hey.

Not cool man.

Not cool.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:50 pm

I think it's kinda cool...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:18 am

Colonel Radec wrote:
Petro Lucky wrote:Suddenly PMCs. PMCs everywhere.

Hey, hey.

Not cool man.

Not cool.

I didn't mention names.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:09 pm

Pirate Captain Oslo wrote:Suddenly PMCs. PMCs everywhere.

It'll be your PMC that's guarding the individual.

Some of the assassins are from Househeadism.

Therehappy?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:52 pm

Urban Cohorts? Sure, why not.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

Yay! So do we use traditional assassin weapons or guns?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:36 pm

Tom-B292 wrote:Yay! So do we use traditional assassin weapons or guns?
Both.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:39 pm

Well played..
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down