Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

RP collab.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP collab.

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:48 pm

I think it'd be a good idea if we did something BIG, like Wolfie tried to say some time back. I was thinking Sci-Fi, but a completely custom universe made by us. Sure, it'll take time to make, but we'd still be free to do our current RP's.

Back to top Go down

Re: RP collab.

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

You, sir, gained respect for the "Completely custom universe" idea.

I like it.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

:D. I knew it was a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:10 pm

Because using already created universes are so boring.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm

Yeep.. >__>. I suppose at first it's not, but it wears down to the point it's boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:15 pm

Yep, pretty much.

Now, the universe will be somewhere, that I do not know of.

Galaxies are smaller than Universes, right?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:20 pm

The universe houses everything. And it is infinite, and ever expanding.
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

Yes galaxies are smaller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

So, a big ass universe and then a shit ton of galaxies within the universe.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 8:34 pm

Galaxy fits inside the Universe.

Universe is bigger.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:14 pm

Yes, a big universe with galaxies is what we're looking for. I'd like this to be confined to one galaxy. For simplicity's sake. Maybe another one later on. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:03 pm

Universe is named by humans, (for the fact that it'll take too long to name otherwise.) is Lukish.

Galaxy is the "Seriot Leg." or something.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 01 May 2012, 3:03 pm

I don't like the galaxy name :/.

This universe is parallel to our own. It is created in a event like the big bang. After a few billion years of creating stars, black holes, and galaxies the first three intelligent races are born. One (insert name here) is neutral, and unpredictable. The other are complete opposites. One is malevolent and quite evil, to be blunt. The third is good, and believes that it should help all other races.

The good and evil races have a huge inter galactic war that sometimes destroys entire solar systems. The third is in the background and acts as a double agent for both sides. They eventually find out and the evil race annihilates them, except for a few, which escape.

The good race eventually creates a super weapon. The evil race finds out and attacks. In the last few hours of the war the weapon is destroyed. Both sides are wiped out. The remnants of the war remain, however. Bits of tech here and there, buildings, and ruins, etc.

The neutral race survives, albeit at the edge of extinction. They never fully recover.

In the current age, many more races have risen up. Even though 2 million years have gone by the legacy of the war remains, albeit a bit diminished. The neutral race is still around, though. They are seen rarely, maybe once in a span of a few years in some instances.

WIP

Last edited by Sir Trebon Gratius on Tue 01 May 2012, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 01 May 2012, 6:11 pm

Keep that, or trash?

The neutral race will not be the main enemy, btw.

Also, should the focus of the RP be on action/conflict?

I'm thinking it should be a series of different role plays.

And, yes humans are going to be in the RP. They will not be the focus of the series, however, since most sci-fi is human focused. Human characters can be used in the RP.

Perhaps Humanity could be the enemy?

I had another idea. Should humanity be from Earth, just a parallel version? Or should we make a whole new planet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Tue 01 May 2012, 8:43 pm

It should be a parallel version of Earth. Imo.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:00 pm

No humans, just something close. Because, humans are overused.

Still, it'd be nice to have something humanoid-ish in the RP that people are familiar with.

Or they can make their own races. Etc.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:29 pm

Instead of humans, call them Terrans. Sounds abit like StarCraft, but whatever. Terra is another word for Earth. Terran means "Of Terra" or something along the lines of that, for those who don't know.

And, people making their own races is the plan. We'll have humans for those who are uncomfortable working with aliens as characters. Like FreeWay or Oslo.

The parallel Earth will be much like our own, but with an alternate timeline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:46 pm

What about this one?

Instead of it being three races specifically, why not have it as an alliance of several races that explode much like WW1. No side is good or evil, they're simply fighting because they are fulfilling a contract to another race that started the war. Both sides are annihilated completely, and the only ones remaining are the AWOL members of each group, who then try to rebuild a happier place but their plan is never fully realized has they faded into the background, until recently, where reports of "extinct" races grow on the rise again, just as tensions mount to create another Galactic War setting.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:55 pm

/am slightly mad...
You guys said you wouldn't join My rp of an open custom universe because the act of making races would be too much work >_>
now here you are saying its' fun and exciting. I offered premade ones and you were fine with that.
You guys are harder to read than a foreign language...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:56 pm

I forgot about that, to be honest. Sorry ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Thu 03 May 2012, 8:26 am

I wasn't here then, so no blaming stuff on me.

Halo, you remember the Galactic Conquest RP from Roblox? I feel like your making something similar to that. If so, I'm making my Korran race again, cause they fuck shit up.

Speaking of that, I say there should be some sort of alliance of races. Not right at the beginning, but around the fifth page if any of our races have met, I suppose we should create an alliance to establish some sort of Galactic Constitution.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 03 May 2012, 6:11 pm

No, it's more focused on individual characters, and not entire empires. But, if you wish, you can controll a race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 03 May 2012, 6:12 pm

Jinckacus the Bookish wrote:What about this one?

Instead of it being three races specifically, why not have it as an alliance of several races that explode much like WW1. No side is good or evil, they're simply fighting because they are fulfilling a contract to another race that started the war. Both sides are annihilated completely, and the only ones remaining are the AWOL members of each group, who then try to rebuild a happier place but their plan is never fully realized has they faded into the background, until recently, where reports of "extinct" races grow on the rise again, just as tensions mount to create another Galactic War setting.

That's better. Using it. But, I want 3 races from the start. Then the big war. And then afterwards new races show up and then when the old races come back, they set up alliances and stuff. This then flares up into a galactic war setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Thu 03 May 2012, 9:02 pm

Sir Trebon Gratius wrote:No, it's more focused on individual characters, and not entire empires. But, if you wish, you can controll a race.

Ah, okay. Is it okay if we can control both an individual character AND a race?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 04 May 2012, 9:35 pm

That's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down