Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Zombie Role-Play Thing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombie Role-Play Thing

Post by Vero on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:03 pm

During the 2100s and 2200s, the Earth has been turned into an apocolyptically inhabitable wasteland from a war that exceeded biblical scales. From this war emerged the chemical agent, Infectious Cannibalisic which reanimated dead corpses and infected millions, causing turned them into mindless creatures from horror movies which killed any living thing in it's path. As the world attempted to rally and fail, the remaining human forces left dumped all their research into getting off their forsaken planet.

In 2207, the break through was a success, and five colony ships were launched packed tight with supplies and people, leaving anyone who didn't fit in to their unmerciful doom. However, the chemical agent has been smuggled aboard by terrorists, who planned to use them when they arrived at the location. After seven years of travel, and at least two thousand dead from starvation aboard the ships, the colony ships emerged at a planet already inhabited by a sentient species, still in their tribal phases with unorganized tribes fighting to survive.

Landing, the humans began to merge with the race, who called themselves [ Require race. ]. As time wore on, the race had themselves established a technological understanding with humans. However, in 2306, according to human years from Earth, the sleeping terrorist cells which bought their time wisely released the chemical agent Infectious Cannibalisic against both the humans and race. Within a matter of days, thousands were getting infected, and the sparsely populated humans feared for their races' own survival once more. However, in a lab scientists found a counter to the chemical agent. It resisted and pushed the infection from the body, though it wasn't considered a cure, as the captured zombies did nothing but grow wilder and crazier.

Now with the resistant in soldiers, they began to fight back as best they could, despite being numerically overwhelmed by the amount of zombies attacking them.

Alright, I need weapons, the race that the humans meet up with, and combat systems such as armor.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie Role-Play Thing

Post by Goat on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

They'd still be ballastics, right?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:09 pm

I can provide factions of humans/weapons used by humans.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:12 pm

I'd think ballistics would work good.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:14 pm

Nothing.

Last edited by Guard Karmiz on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No one cares what I think.)
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:15 pm

Maybe. But not to overpowered.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:50 pm

Blitz Combat Mobility Augments;

Developed over time, this device injects the user with insane amounts of adrenaline, as well as assistance from robotic leggings on the outside of the user. This gives the user a breif, but stupidly effective, sprint across the field. Developed later, the Blitz Shield. Covering all but the operator's feet, this object is a simple peice of constructed metal with a ballistic peep hole. Hitting anyone with this peice while "blitz'd" will knock them on their ass for a while.

However, the downside is, the leggings must recharge power, and the adrenaline capsules used to inject the user must be removed and replaced with fresh ones. The battery charging can take some time, depending on the manner of "How long...?" and "How so...?"

The adrenaline capsules are also a down side. Some bust during a blitz, and must be discarded.

This process only lasts of 30 seconds, but can cover great distances. The battery charging takes a moment, but they are stored to the outside of the knees.

Another down side is the physical fatigue placed on the user, excessive useage can cause heart failure instantly, or developed heart problems later. As well as crippling the user, via weakened knees, or breaking of ankles.

Last edited by FreeWay on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Balance tweaking)
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:40 pm

I have a concept for a race. Don't have name yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

Perhaps, but a body structure would also be nice.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:37 pm

What can I do?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

I posted what I need.

If you want to help, perhaps you could help me with the listed items?
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:49 pm

Okay.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:57 pm

Futuristic Squad Automatic Weapon

Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:14 pm

Actually, never mind. Faction-specific weapons aren't needed, but custom weapons in the CS need a general description.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:27 pm

Add-on:

The Central Government power faces colonies of the world which are stepping out of line. They are forced to rely on treaties and the such as they only have enough power to fight zombies.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:35 pm

Armor Concept
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

That's the exact same armor I was thinking. That's Command & Conquer: Tiberium armor.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:21 pm

I dunno, slapped something together about poorer equipped soldiers searching for a lost team sent to investigate classified information.

Too lazy to do fingerposing.

By "poorer equipped" I mean that they're basically working off of old-world technology.

Look at them. Seriously.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:24 pm

SOAP! I SEE SOME SOAP!!
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

My race is humanoid, bipedal, etc. 4 fingers. I made a full-body sketch yesterday, so I'll make sure to scan it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:33 pm

My race :D?
After I finish the fem-race
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:40 pm

PROPHET Sonic Wave Detector.

The PROPHET realeases high pitched sonice waves that will bounce on surfaces. Upon encountering a living organism, the high pitched waves will "cling" to the sugject, highlighting the person via the users HUD. The PROPHET can detect organisms up to 100 yards, but past that it will only detect land scapes. Buildings, holes, doors, windows, etc.

It uses this system via three wave bursts every three seconds. Thus providing maximum intel with what little charge it has. It ias advised to use only a maximum of 30 seconds to prevent electrical systems failure, or electronic shock to the operator.

A special add-on is required to veiw detected objects, making the headpeice heavier by five or six pounds, as well as the actual battery, sonic emitter, and sonic wave analyzer on a compartment stored anywhere the operator chooses.

There is another downside, the sonic waves can be heard by those attuned in hearing as a soft "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" which is quit obnoxious. (Thus zombies know they are being detected, and shall FLEE!!)

Plus, only the operator and headset can see detected organisms, thus it is given to trained recon units specialized in detection. Where they then relay data to standard infantry.

Last edited by FreeWay on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:42 pm

Checkpoint to a port guarded by the New Phoenix Militia. Militias are generally neutral, and only engage in combat with other militias. Some have orders to shoot on sight, though.

Militia are usually poorly-trained individuals without much protection. Their armament usually consists of a common assault rifle, a pistol, and a knife or machete for hand-to-hand combat.

Wandering bandits in a warehouse. Bandits are an ever increasing problem as looters and scavengers begin to take items through force.

Most bandits are armed with a firearm, usually an assault rifle or pistol, and a melee weapon. Bandits tend to be poor shots and cowardly, though some make up for this with armor and numbers.

Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:58 pm

Pegasis MK.II Grav Booster.

Designed to allow heavier infantry greater mobility, the Pegasis is utilized by all infantries, and most loved by recon units. Allowing operators the ability to breifly fly into the air, although it only takes you about thirty feet into the air, it can be used to make quick get-aways from hair situations. Along with that, the Pegasis is designed to lighten falls, for those special people who don't make the jump, the Pegasis has a backup battery to allow a somewhat soft landing. The device is also used to "ski" across battlefields, gaining velociy as it travels down hills, and losing going up.

Another feature, it can be upgraded with the Pegasis MK. III, which attaches two fairly larger gravity boosters to the sides, allowing even greater mobility, and extended flight time. The down side is it is too powerful to initiate "skiing."

Both Pegasi share one fault. Recharge time. They are designed for momentary flight, minus the MKIII, and ment to be used to get around the battlefield faster and more efficiently. Plus, if the Pegasis is damaged, it will, garunteed, to malfunction.

To overcome battery charge times, expereinced Pegasis operators carry a second battery to replace the first one, so that the first can charge while the second one takes over.

Skiing can last quite a while, but can be easily interrupted by getting tackled, skiing over extremely uneven ground, or dropping height suddenly. Some operators have been known to get themselves killed, so it was required an extra training seminar be made in the teachings of operating a Pegasis Gravity Booster.
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 2:46 pm

I'm liking the ideas.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Back to top Go down