Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Lets do Something BIG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets do Something BIG

Post by Sieg on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

Lets get something BIG and EPIC going in a MASSIVE Collaboration. Smething we don't do. Let's shy away from our typical fare of Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and maybe head into Cold War Spies and Espionage, or WWI Trench Warfare, perhaps some Modern Day Sniper Warfare or a Victorian-Era Political Drama?

yeah, Victorian-era Political Drama, hows about that? Assassinations, Deceit, Conspiracy, Plotting, all that lovely stuff. A nice break from the high-octane Action Thrillers we so love.
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets do Something BIG

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 7:21 pm

But.... But I like my high-octane Action Thrillers! D:! But, I will think about your victorian-era idea. It's certainly differnt, I'll give you that, but im not that knowledgeable about the Victorian-era. Like, what most people wore and stuff. The little details like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

I propose...
WWI trench warfare.
But, instead of the following of general history: we make our own branch.
Perhaps an artillery attack on a trench turns out to be holding a gas that, not only kills, but reanimates after death.
I can make up a solid way but I'm throwing this out ther :3
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

Can we do like WW1 with Modern and Sci-Fi elements? With reanimating gas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 10:09 pm

I propose just that. There was a movie about WWI Steampunk style. The combatants were in the middle of a firefight when a huge hole opened in the ground and these weird creatures came out and started tearing everyone apart. It was real dark and creepy.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:53 pm

Aye...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:55 pm

Zombies.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:25 am

WWII Zombies...?

Meh. ClockWork zombies that take the remains of humans to a large machine that converts any damaged parts into mechanical bits and hoo-has.
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:41 am

WW1 actually. Bloodtrailkiller thinks WW2 is overused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:03 am

I do...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:08 am

WW2 Zombies

>Sees Nazi Zombies

World War I. For sure.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 1:54 am

WWI ClockWork zombels.

@o@
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieg on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 12:56 pm

Aha! you people understand what a Collaboration is! Excellent! WWI Trench Zombies! Exquisite!
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

I liked my idea. Like a weird mixture of WW1, modern, and Sci-Fi. Maybe replace Sci-Fi with steampunk? Just throwing out ideas. I like the zombie part though. We keep that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:43 pm

Here, a bit of music for you all.

Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 11:55 pm

Aye, I don't support WWI with sci-fi, but Steampunk is understandable. Less futurey ;3
Alas: A scientist known as '[insertnamehere]', of Kaiser Wilhelm II's grand empire, Has been found. His work is beyond imagining: lightning guns and bombs that would explode into an amazing, deadly, acidic, and otherwise stupifiying brilliance of light and heat, though as curious as his inventions were: one stuck out; one that the great '[insertnamehere]' warned the Allied powers against using. The Allied leaders ignored the scientists hooting and shouting as they loaded the bomb unto a plane on a mission to attack a nearby frontline.
The attack went flawlessly... Aside from the horrific results. The bomb had simply slammed into the trench: momentary relief of the inhabitants and momentary anger rose from the event, before the contraption opened its sides and released a pale gas that caught the German soldiers by surprise...
The trench was not armed with gas masks: the men in the trench died in a matter of seconds; the gas began to spill out from the trench, seemingly groping at the ground and seeping out towards, both the Commonwealth and the German, trenches. The Commonwealth were issued masks; no casualties were sustained on their end. But the reports from an escaped, more deserted, soldier claim that the German's rose from their death and climbed out from the trenches. They moaned and wailed as they crawled and lumbered toward's the opposing trench, some wielding guns or other instruments of violence. The men were dumbfounded until the first shot rang through the eerie minutes and battle continued. The reanimated soldiers reached the trenches after a time, that was when hell broke loose. The soldier stated that the reanimated would seek the flesh of the living: tearing cloth from skin and flesh from bones. He escaped by hiding in a dig in where other soldiers stayed; they were forced to cannablism, the soldier got out by pure luck
The soldier was showered in medal's: despite his desertion. He was then placed in an insane asylum where the man began to rot, literally. Soon he was slamming on the door of his cell and eating the cushion of it. The Allied powers sought the scientist, the scientist had killed himself: a singly letter said his last thoughts. 'I have released Hell!'
It has been a matter of weeks since the incident and Germany's and the Allied lines have collapsed considerably to no man's land, or 'Zombies land': soldiers getting the name 'Zombie' from the voodoo affects that would reanimate a corpse, only to have the corpse eat anything in sight. Several attempts have been tried, each time we have found the undead becoming smarter. The Allied first thought that the undead were learning when they saw a sort of boot camp, undead running courses or firing off shots at pigeons. The German's KNEW they were learning when they saw this, they instantly bolstered their defenses with explosive weapons or fully automatics. The Allied knew of their learning when their scout plane was shot down by AA in no man's land...
German and Allied forces have signed a minor treaty, rightly named 'The Exterminatos', a treaty that would give a cease fire to infiltration squads in no man's land...
Add onto or scrap it :|
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 3:28 am

SUICIDE TEAMS. Dey kills lotsa shit. They die. As long as they killed more than that of lost, victory.
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 10:09 am

I was thinking of that but it seemed to small: but if anyone else supports it I would gladly rally in its cause
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

Decent idea. I support it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:30 pm

Support.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:36 pm

By God, Wolfie got you lot to collaborate.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 11:42 pm

Support'd.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 2:11 am

Cause' Wolfie's the damned neutralist of our bunch :|
And anyways...
A scientist known as '[insertnamehere]', of Kaiser Wilhelm II's grand empire, Has been found. His work is beyond imagining: lightning guns and bombs that would explode into an amazing, deadly, acidic, and otherwise stupifiying brilliance of light and heat, though as curious as his inventions were: one stuck out; one that the great '[insertnamehere]' warned the Allied powers against using. The Allied leaders ignored the scientists hooting and shouting as they loaded the bomb unto a plane on a mission to attack a nearby frontline.
The attack went flawlessly... Aside from the horrific results. The bomb had simply slammed into the trench: momentary relief of the inhabitants and momentary anger rose from the event, before the contraption opened its sides and released a pale gas that caught the German soldiers by surprise...
The trench was not armed with gas masks: the men in the trench died in a matter of seconds; the gas began to spill out from the trench, seemingly groping at the ground and seeping out towards, both the Commonwealth and the German, trenches. The Commonwealth were issued masks; no casualties were sustained on their end. But the reports from an escaped, more deserted, soldier claim that the German's rose from their death and climbed out from the trenches. They moaned and wailed as they crawled and lumbered toward's the opposing trench, some wielding guns or other instruments of violence. The men were dumbfounded until the first shot rang through the eerie minutes and battle continued. The reanimated soldiers reached the trenches after a time, that was when hell broke loose. The soldier stated that the reanimated would seek the flesh of the living: tearing cloth from skin and flesh from bones. He escaped by hiding in a dig in where other soldiers stayed; they were forced to cannablism, the soldier got out by pure luck
The soldier was showered in medal's: despite his desertion. He was then placed in an insane asylum where the man began to rot, literally. Soon he was slamming on the door of his cell and eating the cushion of it. The Allied powers sought the scientist, the scientist had killed himself: a singly letter said his last thoughts. 'I have released Hell!'
It has been a matter of weeks since the incident and Germany's and the Allied lines have collapsed considerably to no man's land, or 'Zombies land': soldiers getting the name 'Zombie' from the voodoo affects that would reanimate a corpse, only to have the corpse eat anything in sight. Several attempts have been tried, each time we have found the undead becoming smarter. The Allied first thought that the undead were learning when they saw a sort of boot camp, undead running courses or firing off shots at pigeons. The German's KNEW they were learning when they saw this, they instantly bolstered their defenses with explosive weapons or fully automatics. The Allied knew of their learning when their scout plane was shot down by AA in no man's land...
German and Allied forces have signed a minor treaty, rightly named 'The Exterminatos', a treaty that would give a cease fire to infiltration squads in no man's land...
Add onto or scrap it
In retaliation to drive back the ever-growing undead horde, Allied and German forces have created a treaty: one that would send elite 'exterminatos' groups or individuals into the undead territory to wreck havoc or assassinate an important leader. This treaty is named 'The General Welfare' since it also states that no force: Allied, German, or what-ever, can attack these elite, they will be forced to keep them in good hospitality and keep them well fed until a transport comes to retrieve them.
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieg on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 1:17 pm

yes. This is good. This is very good.
Sieg
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Wed 29 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm