Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

I think it's about time to put those factions in the Gallery to good use.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I think it's about time to put those factions in the Gallery to good use.

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:25 pm

Don't look at Goat. Goat just made general plot and is not good with elaborate stuff. He shall make CS.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

Very well.

Looks like it's my job to get plotting.

I hate this job.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:29 pm

I know, and I apologize.

So... I kinda want the CS to, well, literally be a sheet to answer questions. If that's okay with you.

Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:35 pm

Burned Goat wrote:I know, and I apologize.

So... I kinda want the CS to, well, literally be a sheet to answer questions. If that's okay with you.

That works.

Procrastinating on plot.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Perfect. CS below.

(Friendly note from Goat. The []'s is where you put the answers. Make sure you delete the []'s too.)

"You're awake. About time." Said a monotone voice, somewhat muffled by... something. You open your [Enter the color of your eyes here] to see a dull light above you.
"Easy. You're kinda banged up. Mind telling me how you got your injury? No? That's fine too." You get up. "So. What's your name?" "[Put your name here.]" you answer.

"Eh. I wouldn't have chosen that name for you. So, I'm just going to make sure you got all your senses straight. You know if you're a male or female?" "[Put your gender here]" you answered once more.

"Good, you aren't retarded. How old are you?" "[Put your age here.]

"That old huh? Nice. Alright, before I let you loose, I want you to grab your stuff. It's in the locker over there." The man, dressed in a nice outfit tells you, he has a mask over his face and an M9 in his hand.

You walk over to the locker and pull out your clothes. They are... [Put your appearance here.] "Nice outfit. Oh, right, your weapons. They're in the locker next to that one." The man tells you.

You open the locker and take out your weapons, which are... [Put your weapons here.]

"Eh. Not the worst weapons." He comments, looking at them. "Some of your random stuff is in there too, so take 'em out." He mutters, watching you as you move to take out... [Put your items, not weapons, here.]

"Alright. Hope you don't mind me asking, but in the war with the R.E.P. and the Blacksword Slavers... who do you support?" He asked you, rather boredly. "I support [Put who you support here.]

"Uh-huh. Give the other guys hell, will ya? Are you in any of the factions? If so, which ones?"
"[Yes or No. If you are in one, say which faction you're in.]"

"Alright, cool. If you want, you can stay for coffee for a bit longer and maybe give me a backstory about ya."
"[Yes or No.]"

(Special note, if you say No, you won't tell your bio. If you say Yes, you will tell your bio. If you said no, delete the below.)
"[Put your bio here, if you said yes. If not, delete this."

"Well. Alright then, time to turn you loose. Go on, get." The man basically pushes you out of his home and there you are, in Post-Apoctlyptic Ireland. Somewhere in Dublin.

Last edited by Burned Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Very nice. Might make the man in GMod. Maybe.

Planning on special event to introduce the characters to some of the finer points, and the get on track with a main quest of sorts.

Making GMod scene of it, too.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Legate Phideus Oslo VI wrote:Very nice. Might make the man in GMod. Maybe.

Planning on special event to introduce the characters to some of the finer points, and the get on track with a main quest of sorts.

Making GMod scene of it, too.
Special events? Mind naming some?
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:18 pm

Planning one where renegade Blacksword Slavers subdue you and capture you. Cue rescue by armed locals, and then you begin a questline for them, kind of. Eventually you help them liberate the whole city from renegade Blacksword Slavers.

Another where you encounter a mafia. Either assist their operations and get rich, or bring them down.

Yet another where you encounter a massive R.E.P. / Blacksword Slaver engagement. Assist one side or the either.

And I need more ideas.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm

Perhaps(since I'm using my assassin), assassins can come after you because you pissed "someone" off.

No armed locals, and you are forced to work in slavery for a while until you escape, we can have both if you like.

Oh, and the building of a small "group" from either: NPC's or other characters to make a type of Splinter Group or something of the such.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Burned Goat wrote:Perhaps(since I'm using my assassin), assassins can come after you because you pissed "someone" off.

No armed locals, and you are forced to work in slavery for a while until you escape, we can have both if you like.

Oh, and the building of a small "group" from either: NPC's or other characters to make a type of Splinter Group or something of the such.

Assassins are good.

Sure, a secondary option. May depend on who you support.

A splinter group sounds alright. Renegades and rebels are bound to appear.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

I love the mafia idea though.

A mechanic who needs some help getting a car to work and you're one of the people he needs? And if you do that, you get the car for free.

Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Burned Goat wrote:A mechanic who needs some help getting a car to work and you're one of the people he needs? And if you do that, you get the car for free.

That's good, but it can be repeatable. Your car can easily be destroyed or stolen.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

Legate Phideus Oslo VI wrote:
Burned Goat wrote:A mechanic who needs some help getting a car to work and you're one of the people he needs? And if you do that, you get the car for free.

That's good, but it can be repeatable. Your car can easily be destroyed or stolen.
Sounds perfect.

Maybe some caravan raid quests to get you some new weapons? Or help the caravans and get yourself a good profit.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:36 pm

Burned Goat wrote:Maybe some caravan raid quests to get you some new weapons? Or help the caravans and get yourself a good profit.

That's where Sylay's/Fallen's/Whateverhecallshimself's caraveneer mercenaries come into effect. Good idea.

Anything else?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

I'll come up with more some time later.

Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

K.

Time to procrastinate some more.

I'll type it up tomorrow.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:48 pm

Sounds good to me.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:16 pm

Plot ideas.

Can't work. Spent too much time browsing Facepunch.

Arghagrhgarhgahr...

Might GMod a bit to relax, then maybe get a start on the introduction.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm

asdf, I'll type up a summary.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

That would help a lot, thank you.

TO GMOD! THEN BACK!
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

"The Great War, they called it." The man, who was dressed in an Italian mobster suit, in his right hand was a Tommy Submachine gun. He had a fedora over his hat and you, the person in the chair, was tied down. "Damn right too. Listen now, kid. I don't give two shits about you, but this world is tough. Just look at the damn situation you're in right now." He told you, placing the barrel to your head. "Oh, but I'm not gonna kill ya. I wanna see if you can survive in this place. This place, after the Great War. This bullshit we all deal with... I doubt it though. Hope you choose the right side in the little war our two lovelies are having right now." And with that, he knocked you out with the back of his gun, last thing you heard was "Welcome to Ireland, lovely."
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

A militant that has likely received training from the Blacksword Slavers, as well as receiving basic equipment. He probably looted the rest of his stuff, and now performs the role of long-range reconnaissance..
(The light originally was not there, but without it you couldn't see much.)

Right, I'll get on to the introduction. I'll probably insert your thingy at the bottom, as a sort of an intro to the actual RP.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:14 pm

Alright.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vero on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Win.
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:40 pm

The elderly used to say that they remembered the time before the Great War that occurred, wrecking civilization into rubble and debris. They say it was a time of peace and plenty, and no need to fight over your food, your water, and your home. Of course, such good things would never last long. A massive wave of civil unrest spread the planet after an anonymous terrorist group seized radio stations and sent up propaganda. Despite massive efforts to stamp this threat out, the terrorists proved far tougher than anyone believed and continued their attacks. Soon, terrorists planted as simple people began to incite mass rebellion. Each one of them was a gifted and talented speaker, bringing thousands, eventually millions to their cause. What the cause was, no one remembers. But that is not important now. What is important is that the rebellions were launched systematically, as if to a well-organized plan. There were civil riots and violent rebellions all over the planet, and all was chaos. Nuclear weapons were never used, as a program several decades beforehand set out to dispose of all the weapons of mass destruction available, a program that succeeded. By now, the world had split into the Government and the People, and it became war. After several decades of long and bitter war, some rebellions were crushed, and some governments were brought down. But the rebels were winning with the advantage of sheer numbers and the aid of military-grade equipment acquired from the Black Market. Such an event seems impossible, but it happened. The remaining countries were soon disbanded and the war was finished in the favor of the People.

That was nearly four decades of constant fighting, and it had taken a massive toll. The world's population decreased by nearly two-thirds of its original number. People were scattered and disorganized, realizing slowly that they had destroyed more or less their only chance for survival. The terrorist group that caused this in the first place was nowhere to be found. All their strongholds, camps, safehouses, every single establishment they had, was abandoned. Now people scrambled for supplies, weapons, and available shelter that was not bombed. They fought over the remaining supplies individually, but soon banded together to form various factions and organizations with a common goal, which they fought for tooth and nail. Some of the most intense fighting was done in Dublin, Ireland. There were rumors of a massive military compound stockpiled with munitions and supplies to equip a standing army, hidden somewhere in the vicinity. Controlling Dublin would provide a strong base from which to operate from and sweep the city for the entrance without major disturbances. Two factions now fight over it. The U.S. based Red Eagle Paramilitary mercenary corporation formed from the remnants of the U.S. Military, and the Blacksword Slaver group of Ireland. Both factions were relatively equal in strength. The R.E.P. has numbers, and the Blacksword Slavers have equipment. Not only that, but the Blacksword Slavers have the support of the many locals, who have formed motley militias armed with Blacksword Slaver equipment that launch guerrilla attacks on R.E.P. bases. But, the R.E.P. is immensely rich and supports its massive mercenary army with a healthy dose of out-of-country talent, in the form of premium mercenaries ranging from the regions of China, Germany, and Turkey. It's a stalemate as of now, and your untimely visit to the region near Dublin has set you permanently in the war, whether you like or not.

Good?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top