Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Fictional RP idea I had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fictional RP idea I had

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:04 pm

It'd take place in a alternate universe where Venus and Mars are habitable to humans. Mars and Venus would have plants and earth like atmospheres. Venus would be just a bit farther from the sun, but not to the point where it would have a chance of hitting the Earth.

So uh, there could be colonies and stuff. And a rebellion, idk. Either that or we could do something original with this.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fictional RP idea I had

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:07 pm

The General wrote:It'd take place in a alternate universe where Venus and Mars are habitable to humans. Mars and Venus would have plants and earth like atmospheres. Venus would be just a bit farther from the sun, but not to the point where it would have a chance of hitting the Earth.

So uh, there could be colonies and stuff. And a rebellion, idk. Either that or we could do something original with this.

Lucrative Helium-3 Mining business.

By lucrative, I mean extremely, extremely profitable. Enough to set up a man, his friends, his family, his children, and their children for life. Even the business and all the employees. And continue for multiple decades.

The problem? There's about 400 other corporations with private militias, security forces, paramilitary cells, and more ready to gun you down to take the Helium-3 for themselves.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

What about a Horror-Action RP? It could be about some miners that got trapped in the mines and they have to defend themselves against Aliens?
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 12:09 pm

That is also a good idea. Maybe this alien could be a parasite of some sort? Either that or they could be some kind of under ground dwelling insect. The insects would be black and eyeless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keval on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:26 pm

That's what I was thinking. The parasite one.
Keval
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top