Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Medieval RP.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Medieval RP.

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 2:50 am

Meh the dragons would just inhabit the area. Also, it dosen't nessisarily have to be a desert :3. I'd rather want it to be a tundra/snowy forest and plains. Some urban combat would be nice too. Although it'd be hell to fight a brute chieftan with a huge warhammer, with only a sword and shield.

Also, no grunts. Since they breath differnt air. The drones might not make it either if I posted. Kig-Yar/Jackels would just be mercenaries/pirates. They'd also specalize in ranged combat, or be the equivilent of ninjas in Shogun 2. Now.... Brutes would just be brutal barbarians that raid and slaughter entire towns.

Now Sangheili would be similar to samurai. 2 bladed swords ftw.....

hunters...... no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:31 pm

We can have the Covenant, but they aren't super advanced SO NO ENERGY SWORDS.

Most of the rp should take place in a Tundra area, but some parts will take place in a Desert.

I was thinking that we go on a crusade against the Covenant.

And kill Dragons.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:38 pm

Ooh! How bout' the said Covenant rises up with some warlord in the lead, In a strive of power they rise dragon's but screw up some how then throw it away to the humies and they get pissed and start to fight the covenant while the dragons are constantly fighting both covenant and humies...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm

And Feudalism is still in place.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 12:54 pm

Buteuf courze...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 5:53 pm

Sir Awesome Mc Awesome wrote:We can have the Covenant, but they aren't super advanced SO NO ENERGY SWORDS.

Most of the rp should take place in a Tundra area, but some parts will take place in a Desert.

I was thinking that we go on a crusade against the Covenant.

And kill Dragons.
thats what i meant dumbass.

I was thinking we should mix it up a bit (not everyone vs humans). I mean since it's feudalism, some Sangheili (elites) clans/kingdoms may decide to side with humanity. Both sides are probably going to hire kig-yar agents and mercinaries too. The Prophets will be the covenant people like usual, for the most part. Same with the brutes. Dragons will just be in the middle messing everyone up. We could add a seperate dragon rider clan too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:06 pm

Now... Plot?
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

ummm......

The prophets and some powerful brute chieften unite the brute tribes and decide they need to take over the known world for various reasons. The human and some of the Sangheili kingdoms/clans are against this and build up for war. The other Sangheili kingdoms side with the prophets and their plans. The Kig-Yar will act as Mercenaries and pirates and are from their own island I suppose.

No grunts. Not sure about the hunters. Im also not sure about the engineers or drones. The engineers might deal with magic perhaps, or simple machines like seige equipment.

The dragon riders will be a mixture of humans, Kig-yar, and Sangheili, and possibly a few brutes, although the latter seems unlikely. They would belief the motives of the Human-Sangheili alliance and the Brute-Prophet alliance are "unpure" and would mess up the world or sometihng like that, and would attack both sides.

I don't think it should take place mostly in a tundra though. Should be varied to prevent the setting from getting stale and boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 8:57 pm

Factions:

Eastern Human Kingdom: The Human nation of the East is ruled by a Democracy. They are located in the Valley of Rivervale, near the sea of Thog'Rad. Feudalism. Medieval.

Western Human Kingdom: The Human nation of the West is ruled by a Dictator. Located in the Desert of Aran in the west. Feudalism. Medieval.

Goblin Kingdom: Located on an island in the middle of the Sea of Thog'Rad. Steampunk technology. Democracy.

DothRaki tribes: Located in the Great Tundra north of RiverVale. Consists of 12 tribes, each led by a Khal. Medieval.

Dragon Worshipers: Located in the Great Tundra. A small cult of Dragon fanatics who believe they can summon Dragons.

Dragonborn: Anyone can be a Dragonborn. Those who are Dragon born have the strength of a Dragon.

Cult of the Eye: Cult of demon worshipers hiding in the caves below the Mountain of the Creator.

Cult of the Destroyer: Cult of demon worshipers hiding in the desert of Aran.

Covenant: Sorry, no Halo here.

Merfolk: Located in the sea of Thog'Rad. Take a fucking guess what they are.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:16 pm

. . . plot or is this just gonna be a free roam do your own shit type'a thing?
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:18 pm

Sort of. But many things will be happening.

Feel free to create factions or remove ones.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

Aye, sounds like a plan for a plotish thing...

And...

Men from the West: A small band of exiled warriors, 800 have been seen at the most, though they wander the grand desert Aran. They sport a bright white armor with crudely painted symbols of crosses and various writings that one can only assume are of relativity too their religion. Wanderer's, Often Merc's, Lone wolves, etc.
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:38 pm

The Mirthful Jesters of Moaw: These people, from the fair land of Moaw, are practically insane. They live in the tundra, at an old abandoned castle, which has it's outer walls, broken for the most part, but the inner walls are brand new. The fair citizens are not all Mirthful Jesters, as their leaders and military are, but rather, they are common folk. They enjoy watching their leaders and military preform for them and respect their military might, especially the ones under the lead of the Acrobate, the leader of the Acrobatic Legion. The main military, the Jesters, are numerous and deadly in close combat. The leader, otherwise known as the High Jester, is a rather nice, kind man, who is insane. They all are, actually, all but the Acrobate and his legion of Acrobatics, whom are skilled in the use of the blade, archery, poison use, and getaways. The High Jesters' men are simply insane and powerful. The others, shall be explained later. They prefer either: Blunt or Bladed weapons, depending on the branch. They are in the medieval weapon period, early, and have developed their own types of blunt and bladed weapons. They are a dictatorship, with a kind dictator. They believe in the Mirthful God, GOATZEE, whom is a Goat God. Most of their warriors are tattooed by the military branch they serve in, and many decorate their weapons, as so.
"Please, leave all your blood with you when you die. We do not need it spilled, unless for the Goat God."
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:42 pm

Doruvenyet

A small kingdom between two mountain, boasting a small army mounted with flintlocks. Using the mountains as natural boundaries, the Doruvenyet prosper in their small area of land. There are only 2 ways to the kingdom; a small path that weaves through the mountain and is blocked up during winter to the south, or the valley to the north. The Doruvenyet are secretive people, though they always war with tribes situated in the mountains.

Doruvenyet infantry are armed with a flintlock musket, flintlock pistol, a scimitar, and some kind of knife or dagger. Drouvenyet soldiers generally toss their flintlock weapons away after their first shot, preferring to engage in close quarters combat with their deadly scimitar.

The flintlock muskets they carry do have a bayonet, though it covers the barrel and prevents and shots from being fired from the weapon.

Doruvenyet light cavalry generally carry several flintlock pistols, spears, lances, or halberds. They have light steel plating armor, covering their legs and chest.

Like most Doruvenyet soldiers, they wear pitch black tricorn hats into battle.

The King's personal detachment of soldiers, the Black Wing, are armed with a flintlock musket, flintlock pistols, a longbow, a scimitar, and up to several knives or daggers. They have steel armor like the cavalry, though it is colored pitch black.

Unlike standard infantry, which wear navy blue uniforms, The Black Wing wears pitch black uniforms with red trim. Their tricorn hats are also trimmed with red, and generally have them make an overall menacing appearance.

Their society is simple, and they trade with limited countries. During war, all able bodied men are brought into service, letting the women take care of the manual labor usually ran by men.

Some men and women from Doruvenyet venture outside seeking adventure, and are always outlawed from coming back. They are stripped of their flintlock weapons and sent on their way with standard melee weapons for the Doruvenyet army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imafighter on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:58 pm

The Cult of the Eye

A mysterious Cult made up of demon worshippers, they command an army of undead. They use skeletons and demons for most of their fight, but if forced into battles themselves, they use maces and spells.

They seek to summon the Eye, a powerful demon with unbeilivable power. With the Eye, they could conquer much more then it would appear. Their undead armies already lay seige to the kingdoms of the East. Once unleashed from its curse, it will become Cthulul, a powerful creature stronger then any Eye.

They reside in the Eastern-most Koslock Mountain Range, on the Mountain "Farthest Reach", one of the tallest mountains on the planet. They have a few forts and castles manned by recruits and a bare-few demon worshippers. These castles are well protected by undead and imps.
Imafighter
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:13 pm

The Eastern Kingdom

Ruled by a Democracy, they are a peaceful Kingdom. They are currently at war with the western desert kingdom.

Their castles are made from the finest Marble, and their armor is made from Steel. They use Pikes, Halberds, Axes, Swords, and Longbows.

The Kingdom is run by a king, but is controlled by the democracy. The Kings personal guard consists of the Nations finest soldiers.
They are found in the valley of Rivervale, near the Sea of Thog'Rad.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:38 pm

Goblin Army:

The isolated Goblin Nation is more advanced than the others. They have Steampunk technology. They are ruled by a democracy.

Their standard soldiers are lightly armored, and have swords. Their better soldiers have armor made from Iron and have Bronze weapons. Their Archers use bows and have light armor. They use traps to defend their castles, such as the motion activated Spike ball trap. They have airships, and are currently trying to wipeout the human kingdoms.

They are found on Tor Rigad island, which is in the middle of Thog'Rad see.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:50 pm

DothRaki tribes:

The 12 tribes, each led by a Khal, are feared groups of Raiders. The Raiders sweep from land to land, burning cities, raping women, and killing men. One of the tribes has boldly set it's sight on the Western Kingdom.

The basic soldiers use Iron armor, and Silver tools. The archers are skilled, and are feared. The DothRaki blades and Arrowheads are lined with poison, capable of killing a man within seconds.

They are located in the Tundra north of the Desert of Aran.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:48 am

;c

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 7:42 pm

Problem, Enterprise?
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 8:45 pm

no. But....... Goblins have already been done XD. Medieval halo hasen't. What I meant before was that the ONLY feature used from halo would've been the races. That's it. The faction names don't even need to be the same :\. I suppose i'll make a seperate thread for the Medieval halo, not that I expect any of you to post on it. I personally think it's a great idea. I don't ANYONE has made a Halo RP like that. And it isn't the same as traditional fantasy with Goblins, humans, elves, orks, etc.

I supose goblins could be shoved in there. And the human kingdoms we already thought of. I was thinking the kig-yar could be an island nation. The drones (flying bug aliens) could be similar to the goblins (living in mountains, etc) but wouldn't have the best weapons, and mostly keep away from outsiders. The sangheili (elites) could be east of the human kingdoms and would be in a state of feudalism, and have themes from both medieval Europe, and Japan. Grunts wouldn't be in the RP, because of obvious reasons. The hunters should be left out. Brutes could be in (the barbarians form the north :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:38 pm

I based the DothRaki off of the Mongol Horde.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:40 pm

Halo, Goat is already working on the plot.
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 06 Dec 2011, 9:41 pm

i didnt say a word about plot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down