Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Me and Househead just had an idea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:12 pm

Right, so in the year 2077 hostile aliens decide "Hey lets, reanimate dead humans then send them back in time to molest wipe out the human race.".

So, they do that.

Zombies come to earth in the year 2017 and start killing everybody.

The RP starts off with the survivors fighting through and airport. Once they get through, they get on-board some bad-ass high-tech Federal airplane.

For the first couple hours they're thinking "Luls, we're safe on-board this airplane because it's equipped with a cloaking device so those aliens can't find us". Then, someone turns out to have been bitten and changes in to a zombie. He disables and destroys the cloaking device, and zombies start appearing everywhere. They is smashing the windows, ripping the roof open, and eventually blow up an engine.

The airplane crashes in to the ocean, and the zombies drown. The survivors grab diving helmets and go looking for an underwater base which is supposedly safe.

They see no Zombies, 'til they reach the base. The zombies are all like "Rargh, we be killing you". And the survivors beat the shit out of those zombies. The survivors find a teleportation device, which takes them to a secret testing facility. T

They fight more zombies. The facility has another transporter which takes them to Mars. Once they reach Mars, they get spacesuits (ZOMBIES IN SPACE MUTHA FUCKAAAAHHSSS) and fight more zombies. Then, they find a time travel device (You had to see this coming.) which takes them to the JUST before the Aliens started deploying zombies.

They fight more zombies, kill a bunch of aliens, and then they SAAAAAVEE THE WORLD


Best. Idea. Ever.



One problem, we need help.


The plot has a few holes in it.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:13 pm

Karmiz wrote:Right, so in the year 2077 hostile aliens decide "Hey lets, reanimate dead humans then send them back in time to molest wipe out the human race.".

So, they do that.

Zombies come to earth in the year 2017 and start killing everybody.

The RP starts off with the survivors fighting through and airport. Once they get through, they get on-board some bad-ass high-tech Federal airplane.

For the first couple hours they're thinking "Luls, we're safe on-board this airplane because it's equipped with a cloaking device so those aliens can't find us". Then, someone turns out to have been bitten and changes in to a zombie. He disables and destroys the cloaking device, and zombies start appearing everywhere. They is smashing the windows, ripping the roof open, and eventually blow up an engine.

The airplane crashes in to the ocean, and the zombies drown. The survivors grab diving helmets and go looking for an underwater base which is supposedly safe.

They see no Zombies, 'til they reach the base. The zombies are all like "Rargh, we be killing you". And the survivors beat the shit out of those zombies. The survivors find a teleportation device, which takes them to a secret testing facility. T

They fight more zombies. The facility has another transporter which takes them to Mars. Once they reach Mars, they get spacesuits (ZOMBIES IN SPACE MUTHA FUCKAAAAHHSSS) and fight more zombies. Then, they find a time travel device (You had to see this coming.) which takes them to the JUST before the Aliens started deploying zombies.

They fight more zombies, kill a bunch of aliens, and then they SAAAAAVEE THE WORLD


Best. Idea. Ever.



One problem, we need help.


The plot has a few holes in it.

>_>

Did not agree to some of this.
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

Hey, you said to post it.


You didn't say WHAT to post.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

Aye.

I don't support 50% of this idea.
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Goat on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

Yeah, it seems to be an okay idea, but it does need some work.
avatar
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Location : A Valley of Smoke.

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

..
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:Yeah, it seems to be an okay idea, but it does need some work.

For instance:

1. If zombies broke through windows, the cabin would depressurize.

2. No offense, but this sounds unrealistic and stupid. I never really did agree to time travel.

3. I'd rather use something base off "Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a airplane".
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Goat on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:30 pm

Lord Househead wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:Yeah, it seems to be an okay idea, but it does need some work.

For instance:

1. If zombies broke through windows, the cabin would depressurize.

2. No offense, but this sounds unrealistic and stupid. I never really did agree to time travel.

3. I'd rather use something base off "Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a airplane".
Link for Flight of the Living Dead?
avatar
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Location : A Valley of Smoke.

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Lord Househead wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:Yeah, it seems to be an okay idea, but it does need some work.

For instance:

1. If zombies broke through windows, the cabin would depressurize.

2. No offense, but this sounds unrealistic and stupid. I never really did agree to time travel.

3. I'd rather use something base off "Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a airplane".
Link for Flight of the Living Dead?

Just read the plot from Wikipedia.
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Goat on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

Lord Househead wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Lord Househead wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:Yeah, it seems to be an okay idea, but it does need some work.

For instance:

1. If zombies broke through windows, the cabin would depressurize.

2. No offense, but this sounds unrealistic and stupid. I never really did agree to time travel.

3. I'd rather use something base off "Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a airplane".
Link for Flight of the Living Dead?

Just read the plot from Wikipedia.
... DO. WANT.
avatar
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Location : A Valley of Smoke.

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

I'd rather keep the "Crash into the mountain" part out.
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

Okay, how about the Zombies appear in the Cargo bay! Better?
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Goat on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

Karmiz wrote:Okay, how about the Zombies appear in the Cargo bay! Better?
Actually, yeah. They could be in like, boxes. It'd make sense. Some scientist brings them aboard and shit.
avatar
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Location : A Valley of Smoke.

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

Good deal.

Military is on board for like a VIP or something?
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

Okay, no teleporting on board the plane since locking onto it would be impossible, and it would destroy the plane, but the zombies will still teleport to earth during the rest of the RP.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:03 pm

Lord Househead wrote:Good deal.

Military is on board for like a VIP or something?

Yes, and the VIP would be a doctor who would be able to destroy the Aliens time travel machine.

Also, whenever they enter a new area they deploy a short-range cloaking device, which prevents zombies from appearing right in their face.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

I don't entirely like the space thing.......
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

Hey, you got your Plane.


I get my Space.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

No offense, but your space idea is kind of messing it up.

I think regular infection is better.
avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

All the infected are doing is teleporting. Also, if someone gets bitten they turn into a zombie. So it's not different.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Vero on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 3:15 am

I just don't like zombies like that.


ANYHOW- Overnight draft

[ In the near future, Sacramento California . . .

US Scientists working under the CIA have created a new which is a variant of the Malaria Virus - designed so that mortally wounded soldiers would still be able to fight. Shipped under the name "Project Runway" the scientists create the virus by tampering with mosquitoes life-structure and the virus itself. The project was designed to end the War on Terrorism faster, even though it could enable mass casualties and a quicker death rate. During a test with the subject one of the scientists' bio-hazard suits was ripped, causing the woman to get infected by the virus on accident. After sedating the woman the other members had locked her in a specialized case before freezing the woman, and finally attaching life support to keep her alive. The scientists would finish the project with no fewer casualties. After finishing, the scientists, US military soldiers, bio-hazard equipped soldiers, and a large amount of rifles were put on board a Air Bus A380, one of the biggest Jumbo Jets in the world. Able to seat 519 passengers excluding crew member seats, the CIA planned to ship it on a transcontinental flight to Washington D.C. where it could be tested properly.

However, due to a coming storm soldiers are forced to take routine guard of the case, making sure none of the locks break and cause a epidemic.

avatar
Vero
Board Founder
Board Founder

Location : United States of America

http://freesource.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

Fine, no aliens.


But the Zombies still teleport except for when we're on the plane.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

Karmiz wrote:Right, so in the year 2077

FALLOUT REFERNCE DETECTED

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Karmiz on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:15 pm

Wut?

I just chose a random year.
avatar
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Location : beating my head on a wall

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Guest on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

Lolz, just messing with ya.

Anyway, allow me to explain. The nucular war in fallout took place in 2077. But, that year sounds good to say. It flows so well together.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Me and Househead just had an idea.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum