Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Oblivion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oblivion.

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

Say the Champion perished in the prison before the events of Oblivion. Uriel Septim is assassinated and the Amulet of Kings taken. Weynon Priory is razed by Mythic Dawn cultists.

Captain Steffan rallies the remaining Blades to bring the fight to the Mythic Dawn, leading a team of Blades to rescue Martin from Kvatch, though the Oblivion Gate remained open, eventually overwhelming the remaining guardsmen and the refugee camp. Baurus was slain while rescuing Martin. The Blades cracked the code to the Mythic Dawn shrine. Mythic Dawn open a Gate to Oblivion near Cloud Ruler Temple, preventing the Blades from attacking the shrine. Baragon and Ferrum leave Cloud Ruler Temple in order to recruit anyone willing to fight the threat of the Mythic Dawn.

The following people are dead as of now.
The Champion
Uriel Septim
Captain Renault
Prior Maborel
Glenroy
Baurus
Jauffre
Brother Piner
Eronor
Athrelor
Batul gra-Sharob
Berich Inian
Boldon
Guilbert Selone
Hirtel
Ilav Dralgoner
Ilend Vonius
Jesan Rilian
Lenka Valus
Menien Goneld
Merandil
Oleta
Ormellius Goldwine
Savlian Matius
Sigrid
Tavia
Tierra
Weedum-Ja

Is this a good idea, or no?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Re: Oblivion.

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:19 pm

Hmmm? Yea Its Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:36 pm

Bjorn the Fell-Handed wrote:Hmmm? Yea Its Cool
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:26 pm

Need more elaboration here.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

Excelent idearz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

But we need to elaborate on this.

Or is it already finished?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazran on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:48 pm

Perhaps introduce new characters into the story, like new Blades.
Kazran
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 9:48 pm

Nevermore wrote:Perhaps introduce new characters into the story, like new Blades.

Good idea.

Roman names, we need some.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:40 pm

Titus
Romlus
Kaidan (???)

Thats All I Got

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

Titus
Romlus-------
Kaidan (???) | (BROTHERS)
Remdus------
Thats All I Got

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 12:33 am

After first reading: WHY AM I DEAD?!??!

After second reading: Oh.... Baurus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

Titrus: A new, Breton Blade. He has yet to experience fighting outside of training and practice duels. Also an accomplished alchemist.
Kaiden: A fresh recruit to the Blades, he is a stout Imperial warrior, with some knowledge of basic healing spells.
Remedes: Hailing from Bruma, Remedes is a Nord Blade and a former Bruma Guard. He prefers an Akaviri Dai-Katana.
Ptol: Probably the first High Elf Blade ever, Ptol is somewhat less snobbish than his kin, being raised in Cyrodiil. He is more of a mage than a warrior, but he's no slouch with a sword.
Avadais: A former Imperial pirate, Avadais grew somewhat tired with the endless cycle of raiding for booty and selling it. He become a Blade instead, surprising many.
Canar: A rather timid and somewhat cowardly Redguard Blade. He shows remarkable skill with an Akaviri Katana, but often times his fear gets the better of himself in the face of battle, forcing him to flee.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Hello?

I need someone to form this into an actual plot and RP.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

Fiiiiiiiine. I'll help you. ::::| YeAh... AbOuT tHe ChAnGiNg TeXt AnD cOlOrS I o8viously got 8ored of typing like I normally do. sO i'M dOiNg ThIs. AnYwAyS i'Ll HeLp YoU

Wouldn't the 8lades 8e screwed, considering they're fighting Dagon and his undying horde of 8itches and 8astards?
tHoSe MoThErFuCkErS sCaRe Me WhEn I wAs My InSaNe JeStEr DuDe. Aw ShIt EvErYoNe HaTeD mE bUt NoT aS mUcH aS tHoSe DuDeS. >:o(
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:43 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:Fiiiiiiiine. I'll help you. :::Neutral YeAh... AbOuT tHe ChAnGiNg TeXt AnD cOlOrS I o8viously got 8ored of typing like I normally do. sO i'M dOiNg ThIs. AnYwAyS i'Ll HeLp YoU

Wouldn't the 8lades 8e screwed, considering they're fighting Dagon and his undying horde of 8itches and 8astards?
tHoSe MoThErFuCkErS sCaRe Me WhEn I wAs My InSaNe JeStEr DuDe. Aw ShIt EvErYoNe HaTeD mE bUt NoT aS mUcH aS tHoSe DuDeS. >Surprised(

True, there are quite a lot of Dremora, Daedra, and Mythic Dawn Cultists swarming over the slopes leading to Cloud Ruler Temple, but a contingent of Guards from Bruma and most of the Blades are managing to hold them off. Mehrunes Dagon doesn't really care about the Blades.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:48 pm

Sir Oslo VI wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:Fiiiiiiiine. I'll help you. :::Neutral YeAh... AbOuT tHe ChAnGiNg TeXt AnD cOlOrS I o8viously got 8ored of typing like I normally do. sO i'M dOiNg ThIs. AnYwAyS i'Ll HeLp YoU

tHoSe MoThErFuCkErS sCaRe Me WhEn I wAs My InSaNe JeStEr DuDe. Aw ShIt EvErYoNe HaTeD mE bUt NoT aS mUcH aS tHoSe DuDeS. >Surprised(

True, there are quite a lot of Dremora, Daedra, and Mythic Dawn Cultists swarming over the slopes leading to Cloud Ruler Temple, but a contingent of Guards from Bruma and most of the Blades are managing to hold them off. Mehrunes Dagon doesn't really care about the Blades.
So 8asically, two dudes go out to recruit people against Mehrunes Dagon? That's the 8asic concept, right? aW tHaT sEeMs KiNdA cOoL. bUt I dOuBt MoSt PeOpLe WiLl Go LiKe "Aw SuRe ThInG mOtHeRfUcKeR i'Ll HeLp Ya FiGhT tHeM. I 8et most would do it for some kinda payment. May8e some more than others. aW yEaH, cAn'T fOrGeT tHaT sHiT bRo.

Last edited by CapricouslyCasey on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Sir Oslo VI wrote:

So 8asically, two dudes go out to recruit people against Mehrunes Dagon? That's the 8asic concept, right? aW tHaT sEeMs KiNdA cOoL. bUt I dOuBt MoSt PeOpLe WiLl Go LiKe "Aw SuRe ThInG mOtHeRfUcKeR i'Ll HeLp Ya FiGhT tHeM. I 8et most would do it for some kinda payment. May8e some more than others. aW yEaH, cAn'T fOrGeT tHaT sHiT bRo.

They get a nice, valuable set of armor and a cool sword.

What's more to want?

Oh wait, and the normal 150 gold per month, which isn't bad.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:54 pm

Sir Oslo VI wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Sir Oslo VI wrote:

What's more to want?

Oooooooo! Sounds like something I would sign up for! :::Very Happy Aw HeLl No. WhAt If He Or ShE dOeSn'T wAnT tHaT sHiT? Don't fuck this up for me. lIkE... sAy OnE oF tHeM iS lIkE a MeRcEnArY oR sOmE sHiT.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:59 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Sir Oslo VI wrote:
CapricouslyCasey wrote:
Sir Oslo VI wrote:

What's more to want?

Oooooooo! Sounds like something I would sign up for! :::Very Happy Aw HeLl No. WhAt If He Or ShE dOeSn'T wAnT tHaT sHiT? Don't fuck this up for me. lIkE... sAy OnE oF tHeM iS lIkE a MeRcEnArY oR sOmE sHiT.

Use of unorthodox tactics with mercenaries.

Offer Fighter's Guild with supplies in return for cut of profits. Eliminate Blackwood Company under the name of the Emperor. Receive lots of money. Use money to pay mercenaries. Send mercenaries at Mythic Dawn, using as cannon fodder. It would be much smarter and more profitable to just join up with the Blades.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 6:12 pm

"I've fought Mudcrabs more fearsome than you!"
"Why. Won't. You. Die!"
"This is the part where you fall down and bleed to death!"
"Pay the fine!"
"I'm going to bleed you slow!"
"You humans are all the same! Weak and worthless!"
"Puny Elf! I'll pick my teeth with your spine!"
"Don't feel bad. No one lives forever!"
"You do realize I've been holding back?"
"I'll send your bloody soul straight to Sovngarde!"
"By Ysmir's beard, we've got ourselves a live one!"
"I'll have your head, you filthy Nord!"
"Die, you mangy housecat!"
"Die, Imperial! Die!"
"You're a traitor to your own race!"
"You're outmatched, Elf!"
"You Elves are all the same! All flash and no fury!"
"Fall before me, Breton!"
"You'll make a fine pair of boots, lizard!"
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 9:35 pm

Well...

Failed idea?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:31 pm

Considering that there are no further responses, I will make one of two decisions.

If no one replies by tomorrow, this idea is forgotten.

If someone does reply, I will post the RP.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Goat on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

YOU THERE. BOY. YOU WILL POST THE RP.
Goat
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:50 pm

CapricouslyCasey wrote:YOU THERE. BOY. YOU WILL POST THE RP.

Yes sir...
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 9:50 pm

Tomorrow.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down