Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

Cyberpunk RP.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cyberpunk RP.

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:45 pm

Very Happy wrote::l

Kay.

Perhaps with what I got from Blood I could doodle a bit.

Perhaps people are randomly subjected to run into the desert (via Buggy or Motorbike) and must find an object of great value? And perhaps a computer from the 'Old World' (Term for what used to be. Old World stands for the now. The later is called the New World.)

And perhaps this computer has information that could throw the Overlords out of power? Maybe it was a copy of the government we have now? I dunno.

That was just me doo dawing.

Sounds like the Fallout: New Vegas expansions 'Old World Blues' and 'Blood Money'.
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

Asshole..
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

I've never played any of the expansions for Fallout New Vegas. Infact, I thought the game was so epic, I kept it vanilla.

Now, back to the collaboration. You little fuckers you...
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmiz on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:48 pm

Can we fight some form of monster that has a laser on it's head??
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stereo on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Well, I haven't time to browse or make any. Nao back to getting to the story...
Stereo
Board Representative
Board Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 12:46 am

Belarus wrote:
bloodtrailkiller wrote:>:C U NO KNOW STEMPUNKZ?! I R NO FREHND UF URZ!

No, just kidding... But Steampunk is an assortment of clunky brass items, often assumed to be clockwork although it does use it, it's not.
Steam punk uses mostly brass, leather, gothic features [No, not the 'OMGEH BLAEK', the true thing of Gothic features], and steam... lots and lotsa steam ;3 from pipes to vents, thar beh steem....
Although! I r not familiarz wif teh Cyburpuhnk, but I'll dev.art it....

You make me cry with your description of Steampunk.

Steampunk is set in the future but based around the Victorian era. Instead of electrisity becoming the main source of power, steam did. People from the Victorian era became so advanced with the steam power, they developed modern technology with what they had. All things are made with meterials they had during the Vitorian era such as brass gears, leather, cranks, and, of course, steam. With this they made everything from power plants to household items like Ipods and their chargers.
The clothing is also heavily based around the style that was during the Victorian era. Googles are used to protect people's eyes from all the steam and because there weren't many dyes for clothing back then, all the clothing is made from white fabric, leather that is brown or black, and string.
Women can comenlt be seen wearing corcets or a boustierre, while men would wear leather vests and boots along with googles.
Instead of planes becoming the main way of air transportaion, blimps did and can be seen flying across many of the skies.

.__." sorry, I don't know Steampunk's full description off the top of my head, nor did I bother to look it up >_> so...
That was more than abit blunt to my eyes, not yours, but mine....
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum