Free Forum
To access all the features provided by this forum, please log in or register an account.

I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS WOULD GO, Anyways do you think I should release this as rp or no

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS WOULD GO, Anyways do you think I should release this as rp or no

Post by Guest on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 8:31 pm

(NOTE: THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMP AT A GOOD ZOMBIE/UNDEAD THREAD)
December 15th, 2019 A virus was spread allover central america, its origions unknown
the affects of this virus caused many people to die, but only for a short while, after that they stood back up, teeth became sharper, their eyes inside out, and extremly pale skin, they will attack on first sight, they can run up to great distances as if they dont get tired, and they seem to crave human flesh...

December 19th, 2019

These things that rose from the virus have been confirmed to be dead, the virus itself needs human blood in order to survive and the body needs the flesh it gathers, though these creatures are our main subject there have been sightings of strange humanlike creatures photos of these "things" have been found and they seem to resemble humans except their eyes...their eyes look like...like that of a monster, and their mouths are what you would imagine the monster from your nightmare to look like, though there were only two of these things found, one of them had a mask on, eye still visible, the other one had no mask and was being attacked by these infected humans, could there possibly be other beings besides us out there?

December 24th, 2019

The viruse has covered the entire planet, only a few survivors who were lucky enouph to be immune to this viruse, some of which are just small children, barely any teenagers, and a few adults, some of these survivors may not even be human at all, other survivors claimed to have seen a tall pale man wearing a mask running from a large horde of these creatures. The infected humans were called Zombies, the living dead, and even called demons. Survivors heard rumors of a military bunker just outside the borders of the united states, some have tried to go alone and failed, could this bunker possibly be real? Will it provide us a new home? Food? Water? you must find out for yourself.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES

These "Infected humans are the living dead"

The infected are not playable sorry

You can be a non-human character just explain their species and perks,how they blend in with the humans, me and other admins of this thread will decide if your accepted or not

THESE INFECTED HUMANS HAVE NO EMOTIONS, AND WILL ATTACK YOU AT ANY COST, EVEN IF SHOT THEY WILL FEEL NO PAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FEELING IN THEIR SKIN, OR MUSCLES.

The infected cannot be reasoned with, they are like zombies except faster and stronger

headshots are an instant kill but these creatures can be killed by rapid shots to the torso because the bullets will eventually clog their blood stream the viruse is running, thus limiting the viruses food supply and eventually killing it

NO MARY/GARY SUES WHAT SO EVER, THIS IS THE END OF HUMANITY, YOU EXPECT A FRIGGEN SUPER MODEL TO BE RUNNING AWAY FROM A HORDE OF UNDEAD CREATURES

No godmodding/uber-Example always getting head shots

You need permission to kill another player (Reason why the undead arent playable)

Before you go around shooting at everyones character think to yourself "WOULDNT THEY MAKE A BETTER ALLIE THAN ENEMY?!?!?"

GATHERING FOOD AND WATER ISNT OPTIONAL we are trying to keep it realistic, you have to gather food, water, a source of light

You may start off with ONE weapon only if its either a melee or a HANDGUN

NO STARTING OFF WITH A FRIGGEN CHAINSAW, OR HAVING TWO SHOTGUNS

Did I mention that vampires dont exist?

NO SPARKLY PEOPLE

If you READ THE ENTIRE SET OF RULES put SHOTGUN at the end of your character sheet

(The setting is in a Town EVEN THOUGH THE VIRUS TOOK OVER THE WORLD though we may change settings once everyone finds a city)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character sheet!

Name:
A.ge:
appearence(please be detailed):
items(not guns or weapons but items like food and water):
Hiding spot(only if you have one yet AND NO SAYING THE BUNKER):
Biography(Optional, but you get a higher chance of being accepted if you use it):
Starting weapons(MELEE OR HANDGUN):

Back to top Go down

Re: I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS WOULD GO, Anyways do you think I should release this as rp or no

Post by Karmiz on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

Burns thread
Karmiz
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Re: I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS WOULD GO, Anyways do you think I should release this as rp or no

Post by Bloodtrailkiller on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 5:25 pm

'Some peoble cawl dem Demons, I call dem beetchs >:C'-10 points to whoever knows where that's from...
Bloodtrailkiller
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wehrmacht Cat on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

When did you get here, nototo?
Wehrmacht Cat
Forumer
Forumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top